How to Reach Belluno - The Easiest Way to Reach Belluno
- By Air: The nearest airport near Belluno is in Treviso. However, you can also reach this city by landing at Venice, Bolzano and Verona. From there you can hire a cab or get on to the intercity buses.
- By Train: The train arrives in Belluno region through two railway lines: Via Montebelluna or Via Vittorio Veneto. The main stations in the province of Belluno are Feltre, Belluno and Calazo di Cadore.
- By Foot: Belluno is a small town where most of the attractions are in proximity to each other. Exploring the city on foot is the best way to get in sync with its culture.
- By Bus: You will need to take a bus only if you need to reach the nearby Dolomites summits. The main bus station in Belluno operates many buses that take you to these peaks.
Are you looking for a Belluno travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Belluno
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Belluno. The most preferred mode of transport in Belluno is Walking.
Average distance: 15 km Average time: 51 min
Walking 50%Walking 50 min Other 15 min Bike 10 min Overall average time for 5 kms 75 min
Car 50%Driving 25 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 25 kms 27 min
How to Reach Belluno from Nearby Cities
|Sedico to Belluno||13.95 km||13 mins|
- How to reach Trieste
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Vicenza
- How to reach Padua
- How to reach Ferrara
- How to reach Ravenna
- How to reach Modena
- How to reach Parma
- How to reach Rimini
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Positano