Are you looking for what to do in Belluno?
THINGS TO SEE
- Museo Civico: This museum consists of an art gallery that exhibits works by local and Venetian painters. A perfect place for the lovers of art!
- Chiesa di Santo Stefano Belluno: Visit this church to have a look at the works such as two marvelous Angels of Andrea Bruston as well as frescoes by Jacopo da Montagnana depicting the martyrdom of St. Stephen.
- Basilica Cattedrale di San Martino: This cathedral is renowned for its simple exposed stone facade and rich portal in Baroque style.
- Campanile di Belluno: This bell tower has been one of the finest existing towers throughout the Italian peninsula, Its main attraction is the wooden angel that imposingly stands on the spire of the bell tower dome.
THINGS TO DO
- Hiking the Dolomite: Dolomite summits entice you to practice some mountain sport: Alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, climbing, snowboarding, bobsledding, ice skating, curling, snowshoe racing, hiking, hang-gliding and paragliding are all options for extreme sports lovers.
- Visit the Squares: One way to know the culture of Europe is to visit its beautiful squares. Belluno has some of the best historical squares such as La fontana di San Gioatà and Piazza dei Martiri where you can spend your evenings during your stay in Belluno.
Below we have a list of things to do in Belluno and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Belluno getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Belluno with confidence.