Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte
About Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte
Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Praca da Liberdade, 450 - Funcionários, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30140-010, Brazil
Ticket Price: 10 BRL
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 727 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Centro Cultural Banco do Brazil located across four Brazilian cities is among the most visited museum organisations in the world, with 74 million visitors annually. Like the other branches, this centre’s aim is to promote creation and exhibition of art over its 12000 metre square floor space. These arts cover theatre, cinema, music and design. Additionally, the centre also hosts classes and workshops through interactive exhibits. There is a conference space. Programmes and exhibits are produced regularly, and cheaply. After all, the point is to make art accessible.
The centre is housed in a beautiful neo-classical and art deco building from the 1920s.
Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte Information
- Check attraction website for upcoming programmes.
Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte Ticket Prices
- Prices vary widely across programmes, exhibitions and shows.
- Check attraction website. However, very frequently, exhibitions are free.
How To reach Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte by Public Transport
- Buses 105, 8108, 9103 stop Rua Da Bahia em frente ao numero 1900
- Buses 2101, 2013, 2014, 4032, 4034, 4106, 4111, 5031, 5101, 8001A, 8016, 8017, 9106 stop Pca Da Liberdade em frente ao numero 150
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
Centro Cultural Banco Do Brasil Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte Reviews - Write a Review
This is a great arts and culture center housed in a superb neoclassical building. It's the venue of theater plays and arts exhibitions where you can also meet friends in any one of the two charming cafes located in an impressive indoor courtyard.
The art exhibit itself was a bust, but the architecture is astonishing, the antique wooden doors and windows are just beautiful, the marbel floors and counters..
One of the best museums in BH, it's free there is always a good exhibition.
Small and under reforms and thus, even smaller. Not much to be seen, and has a VERY expensive cafe inside.
Lovely building in front of a famous square, praça da liberdade. The exhibitions are usually very interesting, showing recognised contemporary artists. The café inside the patio is really pleasant.
- Nearby Attractions
- Festa Italiana
- Viaduto Santa Tereza
- Igreja Batista Da Lagoinha
- Our Lady Of Carmo Church
- Chevrolet Hall
- Museu De Arte Da Pampulha
- Our Lady Of Rosario
- Casa Do Baile
- Parque Serra Do Curral
- Belo Horizonte Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Belo Horizonte
- What to See in 48 Hours in Belo Horizonte
- What to See in 72 Hours in Belo Horizonte
- How to Spend 5 Days in Belo Horizonte
- How to Spend 6 Days in Belo Horizonte
- How to Spend 7 Days in Belo Horizonte