Brazil’s 5th largest football stadium has held many important matches, and was one of the venues for the FIFA World Cup 2014. It’s construction and history has seen both pluses and minuses; for example, while it was the second stadium in the world to meet the environmental certification Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, it’s actual capacity of 62000 falls far shy of its intended capacity of 130000.
The stadium is also frequently used as a concert venue by major domestic and international musical acts such as Kiss, Menudo, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, and Foo Fighters.
The stadium is also the site of the Brazilian Football Museum.
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Travel Tips
- Match tickets can be bought online via Futebolcard, or at the booth at the Stadium.
- There are plenty of eateries in and around the stadium.
Entrance Ticket Details For Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
- Match ticket prices vary between R$ 60.00 and R$ 120.00.
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Hours
- Sometimes the closing time may be 1pm.
How to Reach Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
- Buses 64,504 and 5106 stop Ave Antonio Abrahao Caram em frente ao numero 1000
- Bus 639 stop Rua Expedicionario Noraldino Rosa Dos Santos em frente ao numero 57
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.06% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.62% of people start their Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto