Estadio Governador Magalhaes PintoCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Antonio Abrahao Caram, 1001 - Sao Jose (Pampulha), Belo Horizonte - MG, 31275-000, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-3134994300
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto - Review
Brazil’s 5th largest football stadium has held many important matches, and was one of the venues for the FIFA World Cup 2014. It’s construction and history has seen both pluses and minuses; for example, while it was the second stadium in the world to meet the environmental certification Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, it’s actual capacity of 62000 falls far shy of its intended capacity of 130000.
The stadium is also frequently used as a concert venue by major domestic and international musical acts such as Kiss, Menudo, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, and Foo Fighters.
The stadium is also the site of the Brazilian Football Museum.
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Information
- Match tickets can be bought online via Futebolcard, or at the booth at the Stadium.
- There are plenty of eateries in and around the stadium.
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Ticket Prices
- Match ticket prices vary between R$ 60.00 and R$ 120.00.
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Opening and Closing Hours
- Sometimes the closing time may be 1pm.
How To reach Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto by Public Transport
- Buses 64,504 and 5106 stop Ave Antonio Abrahao Caram em frente ao numero 1000
- Bus 639 stop Rua Expedicionario Noraldino Rosa Dos Santos em frente ao numero 57
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
95% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.67% of people start their Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
90.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Map
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto Trips
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto, Belo Horizonte Reviews
O Mineirão está campeão. As obras de reforma e atualização transformaram este estádio completamente. Muito conforto e atenção. Nota 10. Outstanding. The renovations and update work done in this stadium transformed it completely. This is now the place to watch a great soccer match.
Great Soccer stadium where Cruzeiro plays their match. It is worth a trip to watch the game or even to visit the soccer museum. Arrive early on game days and enjoy a cold beer on the bars that surround the stadium!
Museu top e bem estruturado. Estacionamento amplo. Belo lugar para se visitar, não deixe de conhecer também o mineirinho que fica bem ao lado.
Amazing place for relax, have fun and practice sports. The most beautiful sunset in Pampulha
Top mano, cruzerão cabuloso!
All QuestionsEstadio governador magalhaes pinto
- Saint Bridget's Church - Celbridge
- Gallery Art Centre The
- M.D. Betting
- Irish Bouncing Castles
- Valerie Stephenson S Art
- Celbridge Library
- Daly Jarlath
- Christchurch - Celbridge
- Irish Cheer Sport Association
- Saint Molaises Catholic Church
- Westport Medical Centre
- Westport Library
- Paddypower - Westport
- Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers Connaught Provincial Council