Hippie FairCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. Afonso Pena, S/n - Centro, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30161-970, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-3134964213
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market, Market, Family And Kids
Once a week, on Sundays, this immensely popular flea market springs up in front of the Municipal Park. Wares are what you’d expect - furniture, musical instruments, antiques, home décor, food, jewelry, paintings, crafts. The great part is the bustle and vitality of the market. It feels like the entire city turns out to enjoy it. It’s probably the best place in the city to get a cool souvenir of your trip.
The fair was established in 1969, and made permanent in 1971. In 1991, as the city recognised the fairs irreplaceable cultural and community, the fair was made permanent, and moved to its current location in the city centre.
How to Reach Hippie Fair
- Buses 104, 9101, 9202, 9204, 9403, 9408 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1421
- Buses 3302B, 4405, 9801 stop Ala Ezequiel Dias em frente ao numero 465
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.7% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Hippie Fair in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
62.5% of people start their Hippie Fair visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hippie Fair
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hippie Fair