Museu De Artes And Oficios53 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rui Barbosa Square, 600 - Centro, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30160-000, Brazil Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-3132488600
- Ticket Price: 5 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The museum was founded in pursuit of an unusual goal – to tell the story of the craft and labour classes of Brazil. Located in the historic Old Central Station of Belo Horizonte, the 9000 metre square establishments does more than merely preserve history though; it also tracks the transformations of the labour class. Its collection currently numbers in the 1800s, covering wood, iron, leather, ceramics, jewellery. It also explores the origins of footwear, looms, carpentry and kitchenware.
Museu De Artes And Oficios Travel Tips
- Check out the shop and the cafe.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu De Artes And Oficios
- Free for students and teachers and kids 5 and under.
- Wednesday – Thursday: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Free
- Saturday: Free
How to Reach Museu De Artes And Oficios
- Estacao Central Subway Station
- Buses 82, 4405, 8001A, 8106, 8107, 9105, 9106, 9404, 9411, stop Ave Dos Andradas em frente ao numero 107
- Buses 82, 5502C, 5503A, 5503B, 8102, 8108, 9803 stop Ave Dos Andradas em frente ao numero 322
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museu De Artes And Oficios Address: Rui Barbosa Square, 600 - Centro, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30160-000, Brazil
- Museu De Artes And Oficios Contact Number: +55-3132488600
- Museu De Artes And Oficios Timing: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Museu De Artes And Oficios Price: 5 BRL
- Time required to visit Museu De Artes And Oficios: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.1% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Museu De Artes And Oficios in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.14% of people start their Museu De Artes And Oficios visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu De Artes And Oficios
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu De Artes And Oficios
People normally club together Igreja Sao Francisco De Assis and Palacio Das Artes while planning their visit to Museu De Artes And Oficios.