Palacio Das ArtesCurrently Closed
- Address: Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-3132367400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
Palacio Das Artes - Review
This massive art and culture complex has become so influential that it has become indispensable to the city’s cultural identity.
Its 900,000 square meters covers:
- Three Theatres:Grand Theatre, Juvenal Dias room,and TeatroJoãoCeschiatti
- The Humberto Mauro Cinema
- Four Art Galerries: Large gallery Alberto da VeigaGuignard, Genesco Murta gallery, Gallery ArlindaCorrêa Lima andMari'Stella Tristan space
- Four libraries
Furthermore, in the Grand Theatre foyer (which itself is frequently used as an event space), you’ll find a café. Altogether, the complex is instrumental in the development, production, and exhibitions of operas, plays, dance performances, concerts, sculpture, photography, painting and multimedia.
Palacio Das Artes Information
- Check the websites for the above mentioned venues for their specific hours and event ticket prices.
Palacio Das Artes Ticket Prices
- Prices depend on the individual event being visited.
How To reach Palacio Das Artes by Public Transport
- Buses 2102, 4111, 9032, 9501, 9503, 9803, 9805, stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1501
- Buses 9101, 9202, 9403, 9408 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1421
- Buses 2102, 3030,4102, 4107 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1734
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palacio Das Artes
95% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Palacio Das Artes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
26.92% of people start their Palacio Das Artes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palacio Das Artes
75.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palacio Das Artes
Palacio Das Artes Trips
1 View4 Days 3 Nights4 Day Trip to Belo Horizonte from Washington, D. C.
Palacio Das Artes, Belo Horizonte Reviews
Always great shows, and plenty of different venues. The main theater is very comfortable and great for operas. The acoustics are excellent. The central location is also really good, and it's usually possible to park at the avenue in front of it after 8:00 p.m.
Com certeza a melhor casa de shows da cidade, onde todos os lugares são bons para se apreciar a apresentação. Só peca quando algumas vezes não regulam a climatização corretamente e fica bem quente e abafado.
Great theater, the best gride and a lot of free events
beautiful modern art, lovely layout, and a cafeteria downstairs that has cat visitors and a lunch option for a very modest price (I recall 13 reais for a plate of food with rice meat potatoes and greens)
A beautiful building that hosts some really nice art exhibits. Being near the municipal park, it is home to a few stray cats in the lower cafe. All are friendly. Sometimes you find a few strange people wondering around, but all in all it is a nice central location to meet with friends.