Palacio Das Artes134 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-3132367400
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
This massive art and culture complex has become so influential that it has become indispensable to the city’s cultural identity.
Its 900,000 square meters covers:
- Three Theatres:Grand Theatre, Juvenal Dias room,and TeatroJoãoCeschiatti
- The Humberto Mauro Cinema
- Four Art Galerries: Large gallery Alberto da VeigaGuignard, Genesco Murta gallery, Gallery ArlindaCorrêa Lima andMari'Stella Tristan space
- Four libraries
Furthermore, in the Grand Theatre foyer (which itself is frequently used as an event space), you’ll find a café. Altogether, the complex is instrumental in the development, production, and exhibitions of operas, plays, dance performances, concerts, sculpture, photography, painting and multimedia.
Palacio Das Artes Travel Tips
- Check the websites for the above mentioned venues for their specific hours and event ticket prices.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palacio Das Artes
- Prices depend on the individual event being visited.
How to Reach Palacio Das Artes
- Buses 2102, 4111, 9032, 9501, 9503, 9803, 9805, stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1501
- Buses 9101, 9202, 9403, 9408 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1421
- Buses 2102, 3030,4102, 4107 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1734
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.18% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Palacio Das Artes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
26.92% of people start their Palacio Das Artes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palacio Das Artes
75.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palacio Das Artes