Palacio Das Artes, Belo HorizonteCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-3132367400
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
About Palacio Das Artes, Belo Horizonte
This massive art and culture complex has become so influential that it has become indispensable to the city’s cultural identity.
Its 900,000 square meters covers:
- Three Theatres:Grand Theatre, Juvenal Dias room,and TeatroJoãoCeschiatti
- The Humberto Mauro Cinema
- Four Art Galerries: Large gallery Alberto da VeigaGuignard, Genesco Murta gallery, Gallery ArlindaCorrêa Lima andMari'Stella Tristan space
- Four libraries
Furthermore, in the Grand Theatre foyer (which itself is frequently used as an event space), you’ll find a café. Altogether, the complex is instrumental in the development, production, and exhibitions of operas, plays, dance performances, concerts, sculpture, photography, painting and multimedia.
Palacio Das Artes Information
- Check the websites for the above mentioned venues for their specific hours and event ticket prices.
Palacio Das Artes Ticket Prices
- Prices depend on the individual event being visited.
How To reach Palacio Das Artes by Public Transport
- Buses 2102, 4111, 9032, 9501, 9503, 9803, 9805, stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1501
- Buses 9101, 9202, 9403, 9408 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1421
- Buses 2102, 3030,4102, 4107 stop Ave Afonso Pena em frente ao numero 1734
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Belo Horizonte before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Belo Horizonte and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palacio Das Artes
95% of people who visit Belo Horizonte include Palacio Das Artes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.23% of people start their Palacio Das Artes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palacio Das Artes
59.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palacio Das Artes
Palacio Das Artes, Belo Horizonte Reviews
beautiful modern art, lovely layout, and a cafeteria downstairs that has cat visitors and a lunch option for a very modest price (I recall 13 reais for a plate of food with rice meat potatoes and greens)
UB hc RS uh RX HV TX uh ex uh TX UB txt HV td uh FX HV DX hc ex I've ex I've ex I've read ix ex hc xx HV DX h DC HV f HV DX UB FX in td uh to uh DD u TX HV ex HV DX UB f in TX UB TX UB hc HV td HV HV hc hc uhh td IV TX JC U J hvy DX HV knob join bDB HV HV BB gun jzz HV HV hub bc HV bub HV HV a HV DX hub jujube invincible UB vc fez hc hc DZ z IV HC IV x JB FX JV JB hub td in d in ex 8r uh TX UB DX UB xx HV xx HV xx if z BB as y z bb Just c as just as nc a ym xx uhh k z in
A beautiful building that hosts some really nice art exhibits. Being near the municipal park, it is home to a few stray cats in the lower cafe. All are friendly. Sometimes you find a few strange people wondering around, but all in all it is a nice central location to meet with friends.
One of the most traditional venues for concerts and theater of the city. Film festivals and all kinds of art exhibits ard also held here.
When I went there, only a small fraction of the palace was open, rest was closed for renovations and performance that night. Turned out to be a compete downer. Giving the benefit of doubt.
All QuestionsPalacio das artes
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Belo Horizonte
- Parque Tom Jobim
- Estacao Ecologica Da Ufmg
- Parque Ursulina De Andrade Melo
- Praca Rio Branco
- Parque Nossa Senhora Da Piedade
- Parque Estadual Do Sumidouro
- Portaria 04 Saritur
- Parque Municipal Americo Renne Giannetti
- Parque Ecologico Da Pampulha
- Parque Rosinha Cadar