Lake Benalla Walking TrackCurrently Open
- Address: Benalla VIC 3672, Australia Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
There is no other way to explore the best of the Benalla Lake than traversing the Lake Benalla Walking Track that spans around 4.25 kilometres along the lakeside. Dog walking, strolling, jogging, biking or running, you can explore the track as you want and explore the diverse natural treats ranging from the gurgling rivers to the manicured Botanical Garden lawns, from the serene lake top the Jaycee Island, from Red River Gum Forest to the Indigenous Community Garden and so on. The Lake Benalla Walking Track is laden with the towering Bunya Pines and Moreton Bay Figs. Birdwatchers can enjoy sighting the native ducks, pelicans, kookaburras and cockatoos. You will also be greeted by the platypus, wallabies, rakali, sugar glider and echidnas.
How to Reach Lake Benalla Walking Track
- Bus 1 to stop : Arundel Street
- Train Southern NSW to stop : Benalla Station
- Lake Benalla Walking Track Address: Benalla VIC 3672, Australia
- Time required to visit Lake Benalla Walking Track: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!