Benidorm Circus is a wonderful periodical attraction in the city. It takes place every Sunday in the parking lot of Benidorm’s famous nightlife spot- Benidorm Palace. The circus is entirely animal free and hence free from any cruelty to animals.
The show features extremely talented and skilled trapeze artists, magicians and a host of performers that will leave you enthralled. Although Benidorm Palace is more of an adult attraction, the circus is largely kid friendly and, in fact older kids will certainly enjoy the extravagant show.
The originality, innovativeness and the utilization of the current technology by the workers is simply brilliant. Even the music they use is current and contemporary and the show changes with the times. This makes the circus a must see Benidorm staple for all those who want to experience the colours and flavours of the city in all their glory.
Benidorm Circus Travel Tips
- Tickets have to be purchased at least a day in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Benidorm Circus
- If you wish to book tickets, their office is open from 10 am to 8 pm on every Saturday at the Benidorm Palace.
Benidorm Circus Hours
- The circus takes place at 6 pm every Sunday. There is no closing time as such.
How to Reach Benidorm Circus
- Public transport stops are not easily accessible online. But public transport is available.
- Please find a map at your nearest bus stop or train station.
- Restaurante La Falua
- Benidorm Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Benidorm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Benidorm and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.81% of people who visit Benidorm include Benidorm Circus in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
87.76% of people start their Benidorm Circus visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Benidorm Circus
87.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Benidorm Circus