Events and Festivals in Benidorm
The city of bars and pubs is also known for numerous festivals and events that attract tourists here throughout the year.
- Benidorm Fiesta : The festival with the history of more than 3 centuries has become the identity of Benidorm. Hosted in the honour of the Virgen de Sufragio (Our Lady of Suffrage) and St James every year in November, the celebrations last for a week in the city. Coming here in November will give you a chance to witness musical performances, parades, flower decorations, and themed parties.
- Benidorm Carnival : The people of Benidorm pull all the stops while preparing for the yearly carnival. Majestic floats are the main attraction of the festival. It is fun to watch all the people wandering around
- Low Festival : As the name rightly suggests, this music festival is low cost compared to most of the events around the globe. But, it doesn’t compromise when it comes to artists and performances. Hosted at the end of July, this three days festival is a must attend for music lovers.
Trip plans for Benidorm
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Benidorm
Benidorm Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Benidorm
Save 7%Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from BenidormNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Discover on this guided day trip two of the most visited villages in Spain. The first stop of the day will be the mountaintop...
Save 7%Day Trip to Valencia from Benidorm or AlbirNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Get coached at your chosen start point. Experience Spains third largest city which is located just a 2-hour coach ride from B...
Save 7%Day Trip to Guadalest from Benidorm or Albir2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
No visit to the Costa Blanca is complete without a trip to its jewel in the crown, Guadalest. This fortified village perched ...
Save 7%Benidorm Bike Tour7 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Even if you haven't ridden a bike for decades, the thrill of gliding downhill for nearly 24 miles is an experience to ensure ...
- Events & Festivals in El Castell De Guadalest
- Events & Festivals in Calp
- Events & Festivals in Benissa
- Events & Festivals in Moraira
- Events & Festivals in Alicante
- Events & Festivals in Agres