How to Reach Benidorm - The Easiest Way to Reach Benidorm
- By Air : The nearest airport from the city is Alicante–Elche Airport. This is the fifth busiest airport in the country making it well-connected with rest of the world. Airlines like Air Nostrum, Evelop Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Ryanair, and Vueling use it as a base. You can reach the airport by route N-338. And if you want to reach Benidorm from the airport, there are many online shuttle services that will take you to the city center.
- By Train : The easiest way that connects Benidorm to the other part is fast trams that take from Alicante to the city. You can catch a high-speed train from Alicante station to other parts of Europe as well. Av Beniarda is another station nearby but is located quite far away from the center. An hourly train service from Benidorm to Denia is another way to visit this place.
- By Bus : The city has local buses connecting it to other neighbouring towns like Altea, Alicante, and Calpe. The new bus station was added in 2008 that has inter-national bus services. You can travel from countries like Bulgaria, Romania, Italy and France to Benidorm.
- By Road : the national motorway network is the main connecting route in Benidorm. Major cities like Madrid and Barcelona are only 5 hours away. Renting a car and travelling around is easier as the roads are well-maintained.
- Local bus service is reliable and runs until midnight. You can find a nearby bus stop and travel around Benidorm without any hassle. If you are interested in exploring the city on foot, then that is also possible. Some of the tourist attractions are located near the city center and can be covered on foot.
Are you looking for a Benidorm travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Benidorm
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Benidorm. The most preferred mode of transport in Benidorm is Motorbike.
Average distance: 7.33 km Average time: 26 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 13 min Overall average time for 5 kms 13 min
Car 33.33%Driving 30 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 16 kms 40 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 25 min Overall average time for 1 kms 25 min
How to Reach Benidorm from Nearby Cities
|Calp to Benidorm||21.84 km||21 mins|
|Dénia to Benidorm||41.65 km||41 mins|
|Xixona to Benidorm||42.64 km||42 mins|
|Elx to Benidorm||72.16 km||1 hour 12 mins|
|Novelda to Benidorm||73.79 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Alhama de murcia to Benidorm||163.68 km||2 hours 43 mins|
|Barcelona to Benidorm||406.15 km||6 hours 46 mins|
|Palafolls to Benidorm||470.98 km||7 hours 50 mins|
|Navalcarnero to Benidorm||473.79 km||7 hours 53 mins|
|Gibraltar to Benidorm||639.45 km||10 hours 39 mins|