How to Reach Benidorm, Spain
The Easiest Way to Reach Benidorm
- By air : The nearest airport from the city is Alicante–Elche Airport. This is the fifth busiest airport in the country making it well-connected with rest of the world. Airlines like Air Nostrum, Evelop Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Ryanair, and Vueling use it as a base. You can reach the airport by route N-338. And if you want to reach Benidorm from the airport, there are many online shuttle services that will take you to the city center.
- By train : The easiest way that connects Benidorm to the other part is fast trams that take from Alicante to the city. You can catch a high-speed train from Alicante station to other parts of Europe as well. Av Beniarda is another station nearby but is located quite far away from the center. An hourly train service from Benidorm to Denia is another way to visit this place.
- By bus : The city has local buses connecting it to other neighbouring towns like Altea, Alicante, and Calpe. The new bus station was added in 2008 that has inter-national bus services. You can travel from countries like Bulgaria, Romania, Italy and France to Benidorm.
- By road : the national motorway network is the main connecting route in Benidorm. Major cities like Madrid and Barcelona are only 5 hours away. Renting a car and travelling around is easier as the roads are well-maintained.
- Local bus service is reliable and runs until midnight. You can find a nearby bus stop and travel around Benidorm without any hassle. If you are interested in exploring the city on foot, then that is also possible. Some of the tourist attractions are located near the city center and can be covered on foot.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Benidorm and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Benidorm
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Benidorm. The most preferred mode of transport in Benidorm is Walking.
Average distance: 1 km Average time: 25 min
Walking 100%Walking 25 min Overall average time for 1 kms 25 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Benidorm
- How to reach Alicante
- How to reach Valencia
- How to reach Murcia
- How to reach Bunol
- How to reach Cartagena
- How to reach Ibiza
- How to reach Benitachell / El Poble Nou De Benitatxell
- How to reach Alfarb
- How to reach Mirarrosa
- How to Reach Top Cities in Spain
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Puigdelfí
- How to reach Asturianos
- How to reach Burgo De Osma-ciudad De Osma
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach South Mackay
- How to reach Norquay
- How to reach Judique