Terra Mitica862 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
Offering the whole world within itself, the Terra Mitica brings the best of Rome, Greece and Egypt to Benidorm. Let your adrenaline soar with the thrilling anti-gravity ride, the Rapids and the Magnus Colossus (the longest wooden roller coaster in Europe that can touch a speed of 100 kilometres per hour!). The whole park beckons thrill seekers and theme park buffs. The place also has mini version of the rides where your children can have a great time too!
Once called the Paramount Park (a lateral of the famous Paramount Pictures), the Terra Mitica is today one of the most fun theme parks around Benidorm.
- Greece section (based on the ancient Olympics theme): includes SynKope- a giant discuss ride, The Labyrinth of the Minotaur and Kineto's Temple
- The famous Terra Mitica Show that include acrobats, a circus show and live stunts
- “Anfitriones dem Mediterráneo” where you can meet ancient gods
- Archaeology activities where you can discover mysteries of Egypt
- The Gladiator fight area complete with a Roman square
- The stunning light and fire works with beautiful fountains and a laser show
- The Disco floor of the Roman empire
- Taking a boat ride down the Nile river
The whole park literally sinks into its theme – be it the Pyramids in Egypt, the myths of Rome or the fun vintage rides that are so iconic to their times. End the visit with a delicious meal here and you have the best day in the city, guaranteed!
Terra Mitica Travel Tips
- Children from 0-3 years old: Free with the entrance of an adult.
- Junior: From 4 to 12 years old, both inclusive.
- Senior: Over 65 years old.
- Group: Minimum 20 paying visitors with prior reservation.
- Large Families 50% discount on the entry of 1 Day. It is essential to present the relevant documentation. Buy at the box office.
Entrance Ticket Details For Terra Mitica
- Per person (includes areas of Rome, Greece and Egypt)
- Adult (+ 12 years): € 39
- Junior (from 4 to 12 years old): € 28
- Senior (+ 65 years): € 28
- Disabled: € 20
Groups Admission fee: (includes areas of Rome, Greece and Egypt)
- Adult Group: € 33
- Adult Group + menu: € 40
- Junior Group: € 25
- Junior Group + menu: € 32
- Senior Group: € 25
- Senior Group + menu: € 32
Terra Mitica Hours
The timings above vary throughout the month. You will need to check the upcoming dates on the calendar on the website to know which time range is followed on that day.
- Open from 10:30 am - 7:00 pm (Evening entry starts at 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10:30 am - 8:00 pm (Evening entry after 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10: 30 am - 9:00 pm (Evening entry after 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10:30 am - 10:30 pm (Attractions open until 9:30 pm Afternoon entry from 3:00 pm)
How to Reach Terra Mitica
- By Bus: La Nucia (Urb. Coblanca) (4.3 kilometers)
- By renting a Scooter/ Bike/ Cycle
- By walking
- La Cava Aragonesa
- Amigos Bar and Bistro
- Meson Plaza Meyor
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Benidorm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Benidorm and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.31% of people who visit Benidorm include Terra Mitica in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60.91% of people start their Terra Mitica visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Terra Mitica
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terra Mitica