Offering the whole world within itself, the Terra Mitica brings the best of Rome, Greece and Egypt to Benidorm. Let your adrenaline soar with the thrilling anti-gravity ride, the Rapids and the Magnus Colossus (the longest wooden roller coaster in Europe that can touch a speed of 100 kilometres per hour!). The whole park beckons thrill seekers and theme park buffs. The place also has mini version of the rides where your children can have a great time too!
Once called the Paramount Park (a lateral of the famous Paramount Pictures), the Terra Mitica is today one of the most fun theme parks around Benidorm.
- Greece section (based on the ancient Olympics theme): includes SynKope- a giant discuss ride, The Labyrinth of the Minotaur and Kineto's Temple
- The famous Terra Mitica Show that include acrobats, a circus show and live stunts
- “Anfitriones dem Mediterráneo” where you can meet ancient gods
- Archaeology activities where you can discover mysteries of Egypt
- The Gladiator fight area complete with a Roman square
- The stunning light and fire works with beautiful fountains and a laser show
- The Disco floor of the Roman empire
- Taking a boat ride down the Nile river
The whole park literally sinks into its theme – be it the Pyramids in Egypt, the myths of Rome or the fun vintage rides that are so iconic to their times. End the visit with a delicious meal here and you have the best day in the city, guaranteed!
- Children from 0-3 years old: Free with the entrance of an adult.
- Junior: From 4 to 12 years old, both inclusive.
- Senior: Over 65 years old.
- Group: Minimum 20 paying visitors with prior reservation.
- Large Families 50% discount on the entry of 1 Day. It is essential to present the relevant documentation. Buy at the box office.
- Per person (includes areas of Rome, Greece and Egypt)
- Adult (+ 12 years): € 39
- Junior (from 4 to 12 years old): € 28
- Senior (+ 65 years): € 28
- Disabled: € 20
Groups Admission fee: (includes areas of Rome, Greece and Egypt)
- Adult Group: € 33
- Adult Group + menu: € 40
- Junior Group: € 25
- Junior Group + menu: € 32
- Senior Group: € 25
- Senior Group + menu: € 32
The timings above vary throughout the month. You will need to check the upcoming dates on the calendar on the website to know which time range is followed on that day.
- Open from 10:30 am - 7:00 pm (Evening entry starts at 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10:30 am - 8:00 pm (Evening entry after 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10: 30 am - 9:00 pm (Evening entry after 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10:30 am - 10:30 pm (Attractions open until 9:30 pm Afternoon entry from 3:00 pm)
- By Bus: La Nucia (Urb. Coblanca) (4.3 kilometers)
- By renting a Scooter/ Bike/ Cycle
- By walking
- La Cava Aragonesa
- Amigos Bar and Bistro
- Meson Plaza Meyor
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Benidorm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Benidorm and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.37% of people who visit Benidorm include Terra Mitica in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60.91% of people start their Terra Mitica visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Terra Mitica
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terra Mitica
It used to be better. It's not bad, but the place feels a bit tired. It's a nice place to go on a free day. Half a day should be enough. If it's not the high season.
Halloween night was fun! Some of us went back for a daytime session. Worryingly no signs up saying when it opens for next season or encouraging people to buy the next season pass. So not sure what's happening.
We had a great day. Can't comment on value for money as our tickets were included in our hotel package, which was excellent. Short queues, good selection of rides. All the family loved it
Family and I enjoyed Terra Mitica. The shows were exciting and captivating. The facilities are clean and spectacular. Would return
I first went to this about four years ago. It hasn't changed or improved. Most other parks would have added additional rides, but not this one. The prices are high at 39 euro for an adult, but shop around and you'll find it for less - on line or other voucher sites. On the day I went it was lacking clients and therefore some rides were not open, also one of the four "lands" was closed. To attract more customers the park needs to reduce the prices say 20 euros for an adult and add more rides. The park is clean and very well presented. It would be ashame to see it close.