Terra MiticaCurrently Closed
- Address: Partida del Moralet, s/n, 03502 Benidorm, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902020220
- Ticket Price: 39 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
Terra Mitica - Review
Offering the whole world within itself, the Terra Mitica brings the best of Rome, Greece and Egypt to Benidorm. Let your adrenaline soar with the thrilling anti-gravity ride, the Rapids and the Magnus Colossus (the longest wooden roller coaster in Europe that can touch a speed of 100 kilometres per hour!). The whole park beckons thrill seekers and theme park buffs. The place also has mini version of the rides where your children can have a great time too!
Once called the Paramount Park (a lateral of the famous Paramount Pictures), the Terra Mitica is today one of the most fun theme parks around Benidorm.
- Greece section (based on the ancient Olympics theme): includes SynKope- a giant discuss ride, The Labyrinth of the Minotaur and Kineto's Temple
- The famous Terra Mitica Show that include acrobats, a circus show and live stunts
- “Anfitriones dem Mediterráneo” where you can meet ancient gods
- Archaeology activities where you can discover mysteries of Egypt
- The Gladiator fight area complete with a Roman square
- The stunning light and fire works with beautiful fountains and a laser show
- The Disco floor of the Roman empire
- Taking a boat ride down the Nile river
The whole park literally sinks into its theme – be it the Pyramids in Egypt, the myths of Rome or the fun vintage rides that are so iconic to their times. End the visit with a delicious meal here and you have the best day in the city, guaranteed!
Terra Mitica Information
- Children from 0-3 years old: Free with the entrance of an adult.
- Junior: From 4 to 12 years old, both inclusive.
- Senior: Over 65 years old.
- Group: Minimum 20 paying visitors with prior reservation.
- Large Families 50% discount on the entry of 1 Day. It is essential to present the relevant documentation. Buy at the box office.
Terra Mitica Ticket Prices
- Per person (includes areas of Rome, Greece and Egypt)
- Adult (+ 12 years): € 39
- Junior (from 4 to 12 years old): € 28
- Senior (+ 65 years): € 28
- Disabled: € 20
Groups Admission fee: (includes areas of Rome, Greece and Egypt)
- Adult Group: € 33
- Adult Group + menu: € 40
- Junior Group: € 25
- Junior Group + menu: € 32
- Senior Group: € 25
- Senior Group + menu: € 32
Terra Mitica Hours
The timings above vary throughout the month. You will need to check the upcoming dates on the calendar on the website to know which time range is followed on that day.
- Open from 10:30 am - 7:00 pm (Evening entry starts at 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10:30 am - 8:00 pm (Evening entry after 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10: 30 am - 9:00 pm (Evening entry after 3:00 p.m.)
- Open from 10:30 am - 10:30 pm (Attractions open until 9:30 pm Afternoon entry from 3:00 pm)
How To reach Terra Mitica by Public Transport
- By Bus: La Nucia (Urb. Coblanca) (4.3 kilometers)
- By renting a Scooter/ Bike/ Cycle
- By walking
Restaurants Near Terra Mitica
- La Cava Aragonesa
- Amigos Bar and Bistro
- Meson Plaza Meyor
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Benidorm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Benidorm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Terra Mitica
70.29% of people who visit Benidorm include Terra Mitica in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60.91% of people start their Terra Mitica visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Terra Mitica
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terra Mitica
Terra Mitica Trips
1 View3 Days 2 Nights
Terra Mitica, Benidorm Reviews
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Have been to the park a couple of times now and both times I have enjoyed. Food is probably the cheapest in all the parks I have visited and is good value for money. The staff are friendly and as always very helpful. One thing I will say about the park it seems to be a little run down. A few of the rides were closed and for the second time running the wooden rollercoaster was shut. A little disappointed to say the least. But on a whole there's still plenty to do and you can still spend the day there and I will be returning in the future. Especially to go on the rapids (my favourite) 🏴
Park seems to have its best days behind it. Half of the park seems to be not accessible. The big wooden coaster that interested us the most is out of order since 2 years. Open attractions itself are also a bit neglected (guns in the labyrinth didn't work on our car for example). Layout is confusing and it seems there's another park in the park, but closed? Ticket prices to steep for what it offers. 7 Euro for parking your car is also pretty shady. Be aware that around 80% of rides for grown ups are puke machines more suitable for market fairs than a park. Might explain why there are so many teens and not many guests over 25 in the park. Good thing: Queues almost non existent. We had 5 minutes wait as maximum. Unlike others we thought the food was not overly expensive. The workers in the park are all very friendly and helpful. Some of the best I have ever seen. It's just scratching at okay value for money in the end I would say, but would definitive not go there again. Grab the half day ticket after 15:00. Enough time to get on all interesting rides.
Maybe not a park for those seeking only an adrenaline rush, but great for people who want variety and enjoy the ancient theme. It's perfect for a long day. There are speed&twist rides, and also some calmer rides, like the Minotaur's laberynth. You can cool down and splash around in the Nile. The evening show is very good. The staff is especially nice and helpful. When I've been there, the lines have never been long (5 or 10m); that makes this park more enjoyable than other ones that are maybe more fashionable. I miss the pyramid, and the roller-coaster, and I would replace some of the fairground style attractions in Rome with rides. Today we spent 11 hours there, and they went by pretty fast.
We had a great day. Can't comment on value for money as our tickets were included in our hotel package, which was excellent. Short queues, good selection of rides. All the family loved it
Very fun amusement park lots to do. Great for a day out with family. It's worth the money you pay if you go on every ride. Only one ride was closed (Wooden rollercoaster) the rest was open, a lot of staff and was quite busy. Had to wait in line but it was worth it. Rollercoasters were fun and water rides too. They sell food and items. Would recommend for a fun day out with the family.