Are you looking for what to do in Benidorm?
- A small fishing village in the past, the city of Benidorm has become a popular tourist attraction today because of its serene beaches, lively nightlife, and other family-friendly recreational activities it offers.
- The wide coastline adorned by golden sand attracts many tourists from all over the Europe here. Levante beach, which is also known as the sunrise beach, is one of the popular beaches around. There are many cafes, pubs, and restaurants nearby where you can pamper your taste buds. Some of the oceanfront joints are good for having a romantic dinner with your loved one.
- Poniente beach, also known as sunset beach, offers well-maintained walking spaces.
- Go for scuba-diving in the Mal Pas cove and enjoy the magnificent underwater world.
- You can visit Aigüera Park which is located in the heart of the city and is one of the largest parks.
- If you are travelling with kids, you can also go to Terra Mítica - an exciting theme park in the city. With more than 25 rides and five different zones, the park has become a huge success. It is divided into 5 zones including Egypt, Greece, Rome, Iberia, and the Islands to make things more interesting.
- If you are a history buff, visit Maritime Cultural Centre, House Museum - Casa Museo de Benidorm, and Agricultural Museum in the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Benidorm and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Benidorm getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Benidorm with confidence.