Benowa Bowls Club, Benowa
About Benowa Bowls Club, Benowa
Benowa Bowls Club, Benowa - Address, Phone Number
Address: Sir Bruce Small Reserve, Ashmore Rd, Benowa QLD 4217, Australia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 01:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Club, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Games, Nightlife
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Known as the home of Mighty Benowa Bees, Benowa Bowls Club is also known as one of the friendliest clubs of Gold Coast. Along with great drink prices and poker machines, this place is known for hosting the barefoot bowl challenge on Friday nights and Sundays. The club is in the heart of Benowa and is easily accessible from any suburb on the Gold Coast. This place offers you quick bites, drinks and on special events has full meals laid out . Widely known for hosting parties and a great spot for get to-gathers, the variation in various sporting and activities related to games makes it a great hit amongst men and women alike.
Benowa Bowls Club Information
- Take extra care while taking part in barefoot bowl challenge.
- Don`t take drinks to the green area.
- Try not to bowl with your palms, bowl with your fingers.
Benowa Bowls Club Ticket Prices
- Benowa bees 8 ball competition: $5 per person.
- Other ticket prices depend on the events.
Benowa Bowls Club Opening and Closing Hours
- Closing time may vary at the discretion of duty manager.
How To reach Benowa Bowls Club by Public Transport
- Closest station - Molendinar Station
- Hire Car or take bus from Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast Airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Benowa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Benowa and book an accommodation of your choice.