Known as the home of Mighty Benowa Bees, Benowa Bowls Club is also known as one of the friendliest clubs of Gold Coast. Along with great drink prices and poker machines, this place is known for hosting the barefoot bowl challenge on Friday nights and Sundays. The club is in the heart of Benowa and is easily accessible from any suburb on the Gold Coast. This place offers you quick bites, drinks and on special events has full meals laid out . Widely known for hosting parties and a great spot for get to-gathers, the variation in various sporting and activities related to games makes it a great hit amongst men and women alike.
- Take extra care while taking part in barefoot bowl challenge.
- Don`t take drinks to the green area.
- Try not to bowl with your palms, bowl with your fingers.
- Benowa bees 8 ball competition: $5 per person.
- Other ticket prices depend on the events.
- Closing time may vary at the discretion of duty manager.
- Closest station - Molendinar Station
- Hire Car or take bus from Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast Airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Benowa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Benowa and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Benowa include Benowa Bowls Club in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
77.55% of people start their Benowa Bowls Club visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Benowa Bowls Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Benowa Bowls Club
Great little club with great people...