Patrick's Pub & Grill
About Patrick's Pub & Grill, Benson
Overview of Patrick's Pub & Grill
Home to Patrick's Pub & Grill is the city of Benson in the country of United States. Patrick's Pub & Grill is not the prime point of interest of Benson. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Benson
Try the best Benson trip planner to visit this Patrick's Pub & Grill as well as many others.
Share your experience - Rate Patrick's Pub & Grill, Benson
We were kicking ourselves for missing a friend's wedding after driving for almost three hours and having some issues on the way...so while we waited for the ceremony to finish, we stumbled upon Patricks and decided to get a light snack and a drink. Jennifer and the crew took such good care of us while we pieced our frazzled selves back together. The atmosphere, the spectacular service and great food made our whole weekend. It's a real gem hidden away in a great little town!
Was not impressed. I had the grilled chicken sandwich. My chicken was maybe 1/8" thick . My son and I had sweet potato fries, they were overcooked, very dark!
Great steak and good beer. It's in the old JC Penney bldg.
Loved it!! Outstanding every time we are there. Fantastic meals, service, and atmosphere!!!
Best place around! Friendly owners and great service.
- Other Attractions
- Nascar Hall Of Fame
- The Billy Graham Library
- Discovery Place
- The Bank Of America Stadium
- Freedom Park
- Levine Museum Of The New South
- Carolinas Aviation Museum
- Bb&t Ballpark
- Hendrick Motorsports Complex
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Carowinds
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Nascar Hall Of Fame
- Cheap Hotels Near The Billy Graham Library
- 5 Star Hotels Near Discovery Place
- Hotels Near The Bank Of America Stadium
- Budget Hotels Near Freedom Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Levine Museum Of The New South
- 5 Star Hotels Near Carolinas Aviation Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Bb&t Ballpark
- Luxury Hotels Near Hendrick Motorsports Complex