About Ambalangoda, Bentota
Ambalangoda, Bentota - Address
Address: CGHW Highway/ A2 Highway/ Galle Road, near National Development Bank.
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 23.4K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids, Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The town of Ambalangoda, which lies approximately 24 kms away from Bentota, is famed for its ancient devil masks and devil dancers. The town has many antique shops selling colonial furniture and jewellery. You will also get the famous masks at a bargain price!
How To reach Ambalangoda by Public Transport
- Ambalangoda bus stop, Ambalangoda Railway Station.
Restaurants Near Ambalangoda
- Sanekvin Restaurant
- Three Roses food corner
- Ocean Pizza Hut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bentota before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bentota and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ambalangoda, Bentota Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Vivanta By Taj - Bentota, Sri Lanka
- Palm Beach Inn & Sea Shells Cabanas
- The Palms
- Bentota Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bentota
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bentota
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bentota
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bentota
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bentota
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bentota