Events and Festivals in Bentota
- Bentota Perahera: The Bentota Perahera is a Buddhist festival which takes place once a year, usually at the end of December. It is similar to the Perahera in Kandy, only the one in Bentota is on a smaller scale. A parade takes place with elephants, torch bearers, dancers, fire jugglers, tom tom beaters, flag bearers and musicians as the central attractions. This parade takes place in the night, generally between 11:00 pm to 01:00 am.
- Bentota Beach Festival: This beach fest, full of music, DJs and enthusiastic tourists takes place every year, in the month of March.
Trip plans for Bentota
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bentota
Bentota Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bentota
Save 7%Private Day Trip: Handungoda and Galle from Bentota
Duration: 10 Hrs
This one-day tour offers you the opportunity to tour the best attractions on the Southern coast of tropical Sri Lanka. Visit ...
Day Excursions to Udawalawe From BentotaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Your Friendly driver will Pick you up From Your Hotel at 0600 hrs & Proceed To Udawalawe.Book Now
Save 7%Private & Custom Kandy tour from Bentota and BeruwelaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 14 Hrs
Spend a full day as per your preference in Kandy. Select the best available sightseeing activities that are suitable for you ...
Save 7%Private Departure Transfer: Bentota City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIANew on TripHobo
End your Sri Lanka vacation with ease by booking this private departure transfer from your hotel in Bentota to the Bandaranay...
- Events & Festivals in Colombo
- Events & Festivals in Trincomalee
- Events & Festivals in Kandy
- Events & Festivals in Hikkaduwa
- Events & Festivals in Sigiriya
- Events & Festivals in Negombo