- Address: Lunuganga Estate, Dedduwa, Bentota, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 0094-344287056
- Ticket Price: 10 LKR
- Tags: Hotel, Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Lunuganga Estate was home to renowned Sri Lankan architect late Mr. Geoffrey Bawa. The gardens are open to public and the buildings on the estate have been converted into hotels. You must visit this place if you are an architect, a fan of architecture or an admirer of all things fine!
Lunuganga Travel Tips
- Please do not spoil the architecture by showcasing your graffiti skills!
How to Reach Lunuganga
- Bentota Railway Station, and from there tuk tuks or taxis can be hired.
- Lunch and snacks can be made available at the estate, book in advance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bentota before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bentota and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.44% of people who visit Bentota include Lunuganga in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.89% of people start their Lunuganga visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lunuganga
93.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lunuganga