How to Reach Bergamo
- By plane: The Orio al Serio International is the Bergamo Airport. There are many domestic and international flights to Bergamo.
- By train: There are regular trains to Bergamo from Milan, Lecco and Brescia, on to Verona and Venice.
- By bus: There are frequent buses to Bergamo from Milan.
- On foot: The town is pretty small to be explored on foot.
- By Electric Car: Mini electric Car rental or and rented electric bikes are also available.
- Also by Funicular Railways, trams and buses.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bergamo. The most preferred mode of transport in Bergamo is Working from Home.
Average distance: 14.67 km Average time: 26.33 min
Car 30%Driving 32 min Walking 0.67 min Overall average time for 22.33 kms 32.67 min
Bike 10%Bike 10 min Overall average time for 7 kms 10 min
Bus/Trolleybus 20%Bus 12.5 min Waiting 6.5 min Walking 6 min Overall average time for 7 kms 25 min