How to Reach Bergamo - The Easiest Way to Reach Bergamo
- By plane: The Orio al Serio International is the Bergamo Airport. There are many domestic and international flights to Bergamo.
- By train: There are regular trains to Bergamo from Milan, Lecco and Brescia, on to Verona and Venice.
- By bus: There are frequent buses to Bergamo from Milan.
- On foot: The town is pretty small to be explored on foot.
- By Electric Car: Mini electric Car rental or and rented electric bikes are also available.
- Also by Funicular Railways, trams and buses.
Are you looking for a Bergamo travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bergamo
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bergamo. The most preferred mode of transport in Bergamo is Working from Home.
Average distance: 15.6 km Average time: 25.6 min
Car 33.33%Driving 32 min Walking 0.67 min Overall average time for 22.33 kms 32.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 11.11%Bus 10 min Waiting 8 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 4 kms 20 min
Bike 11.11%Bike 10 min Overall average time for 7 kms 10 min
How to Reach Bergamo from Nearby Cities
|Romano di lombardia to Bergamo||21.24 km||21 mins|
|Gessate to Bergamo||31.09 km||31 mins|
|Ballabio to Bergamo||35.43 km||35 mins|
|Barzio to Bergamo||35.72 km||35 mins|
|Monza to Bergamo||46.47 km||46 mins|
|Milan to Bergamo||60.51 km||1 hour 46 mins|
|Opera to Bergamo||62.7 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Bregnano to Bergamo||68.8 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Caorso to Bergamo||74.52 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Salò to Bergamo||94.77 km||1 hour 34 mins|