Museo Di Scienze Naturali CaffiCurrently Open [Closes at 12:30 pm]
- Address: Piazza Cittadella, 10, Bergamo BG, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-035286011
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Natural History Museum
Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi - Review
This educative endeavour offers an insight to the science and aims to teach the students and science enthusiasts through its various sections. The main focus is on earth sciences and biological science.
- The geological time
- The reading of the territory
- The treasures of the Earth: air, water, rocks, minerals and fossils.
- The conscious use of resources.
- Museum to find out about and safeguard the animal world
- Animals and environments (human fauna, fauna of the Bergamo)
- The Ark of 2000 (the protection of fauna)
Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi Information
- Guided tours are available.
Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi Ticket Prices
- Free entry.
How To reach Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi by Public Transport
- Funicular FSV INF SUP (Linea FSV)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bergamo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bergamo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi
66.38% of people who visit Bergamo include Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.07% of people start their Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi
73.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi
Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi Trips
Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi, Bergamo Reviews
Very good museum. Informative and also children friendly. Both in Italian and English.
Great museum with lots of things to see and study. The ticket at 8 euros was ok, but to be honest I was expecting more sights. Major disadvantage for a museum is the lack of English translation in video shows where the subtitles were only in Italian... Good for one visit, but no repeatability value.
Very nice museum. With buying a ticket you can also visit archeological museum in the next building
Great idea to mix the classical natural museum with dinosaures. This move was trendy, but well played from them 👍
A surprisingly rich collection, much of it local. For a town of 120000 people it is very impressive. We loved it!