Museo Di Scienze Naturali CaffiCurrently Closed
- Address: Piazza Cittadella, 10, Bergamo BG, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-035286011
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Natural History Museums
This educative endeavour offers an insight to the science and aims to teach the students and science enthusiasts through its various sections. The main focus is on earth sciences and biological science.
- The geological time
- The reading of the territory
- The treasures of the Earth: air, water, rocks, minerals and fossils.
- The conscious use of resources.
- Museum to find out about and safeguard the animal world
- Animals and environments (human fauna, fauna of the Bergamo)
- The Ark of 2000 (the protection of fauna)
- Guided tours are available.
- Free entry.
- Funicular FSV INF SUP (Linea FSV)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bergamo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bergamo and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.24% of people who visit Bergamo include Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.07% of people start their Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi
73.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Di Scienze Naturali Caffi
A wonderful museum, especially for kids. You get to see and touch all kinds of animals. A must see of you are at Bergamo!
Very good museum. Informative and also children friendly. Both in Italian and English.
Great museum with lots of things to see and study. The ticket at 8 euros was ok, but to be honest I was expecting more sights. Major disadvantage for a museum is the lack of English translation in video shows where the subtitles were only in Italian... Good for one visit, but no repeatability value.
Great idea to mix the classical natural museum with dinosaures. This move was trendy, but well played from them 👍
Very nice museum. With buying a ticket you can also visit archeological museum in the next building