Bergen Jazzforum24 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Georgernes Verft 12, 5011 Bergen, Norway Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-55307250
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Family And Kids
If jazz is your choice of music, the Bergen Jazz Forum in the city of Bergen in Norway is a good place for you. A jazz club that opened in 1972, the Jazz Forum is one of the oldest jazz clubs in Norway. Round the year the Jazz Forum organises concerts for jazz aficionados and you can attend live concerts by some of the best jazz artists, both regional and international. They also have a bar for snacks and refreshments where you can get decently priced drinks and food to make your evening a pleasant one. Check their website for upcoming concerts and try buying tickets in advance if you want to attend a concert.
- Bergen Jazzforum Address: Georgernes Verft 12, 5011 Bergen, Norway
- Bergen Jazzforum Contact Number: +47-55307250
- Bergen Jazzforum Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.12% of people who visit Bergen include Bergen Jazzforum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.18% of people start their Bergen Jazzforum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bergen Jazzforum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bergen Jazzforum
People normally club together Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra and Akvariet Or Bergen Aquarium while planning their visit to Bergen Jazzforum.