Bergenhus Fortress Museum (bergenhus Festningsmuseum)8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bergenhus 30, 5003 Bergen, Norway Map
- Phone: +47-55546387
- Tags: Museums, Military Museums, Family And Kids
If you are someone who thrives on World War trivia, the Bergenhus Fortress Museum in Norway’s Bergen is just the place for you. Opened in the year 2006, the Museum is housed in a former military building and hosts exhibits from the WWII era. At the Museum, you can walk through the different rooms and learn more about Norway’s role in WWII. Some of the exhibits are unique to the Museum and provide a deeper insight into the contribution of the military and civilians, especially women, to the war efforts. Entry to the Museum is free and they also have free tea and coffee for all visitors.
- Bergenhus Fortress Museum (bergenhus Festningsmuseum) Address: Bergenhus 30, 5003 Bergen, Norway
- Bergenhus Fortress Museum (bergenhus Festningsmuseum) Contact Number: +47-55546387
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Bergenhus Fortress Museum (bergenhus Festningsmuseum) Reviews & Ratings
What are the opening hours of Bergenhus Fortress Museum in August? Regards, Ray BriffaAnswer Report Abuse
The timings of Bergenhus Fortress Museum in August are from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm. You can consider calling them at Bergenhus Festningsmuseum contact number 47 55 54 63 87 for updated information regarding the same.Report Abuse