Vikinghallen216 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Øvre Dreggsallmenningen 7, 5003 Bergen, Norway Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-55365346
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Vikinghallen is one of the most reputed fitness centers of the city. Managed and organized by Tif Viking, the center aims to give its members and visitors the most effective and healthy workout. If you have confused it to be a gymnasium, you’re in for a surprise! Of course, the usual gym equipment is available, so are the personal trainers, but what is unique about this fitness center is its efforts to actively engage its members. The organization is quite famous for organizing runs, tournaments and marathons. And the center has become popular owing to the various classes like aerobics, dance, volleyball and much much more! You can always go on their website and check out the details, that is sure to inspire you to join this exciting group.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vikinghallen
- Prices depend on the duration and type of membership. Check official website for details.
How to Reach Vikinghallen
- Trains Arna-Bergen, Oslo S-Bergen, R41 and more to stop : Bergen
- Bus Arna-Bergen to stop : Bergen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bergen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bergen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vikinghallen Address: Øvre Dreggsallmenningen 7, 5003 Bergen, Norway
- Vikinghallen Contact Number: +47-55365346
- Vikinghallen Timing: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Vikinghallen(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Vikinghallen: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.06% of people who visit Bergen include Vikinghallen in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.89% of people start their Vikinghallen visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vikinghallen
54.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vikinghallen
People normally club together The Blue Stone and Tennebekk Hundepark while planning their visit to Vikinghallen.