Bauhaus Archive472 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Klingelhöferstraße 14, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-302540020
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Arts And Crafts, Exhibition , Sculpture
Bauhaus Archive is actually a child of the Bauhaus art movement in various ways. Firstly, it was founded by Walter Gropius and supported by ardent followers of the above mentioned movement. Today, it has the largest collection of modern art as well as a lot of procured art from different parts of the World in Berlin as well as one of the most comprehensive displays in Germany. It is also closely related to Bauhaus Art School and has a vast collection from the Bauhaus Workshop of the 1920s. You will come across sculptures, furniture, ceramics, paintings and a plethora of art works. It is a must visit for any art lover.
Bauhaus Archive Travel Tips
- The tour on Sundays is in German but the timing differs every Sunday, please check with the website.
- If you have a Berlin Pass, then entry to Bauhaus Archive is free.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bauhaus Archive
- Admission Wed-Fri: 7 Euros, reduced 4 Euros
- Admission Sat-Mon: 8 Euros, reduced 5 euros (Except Tuesdays)
Bauhaus Archive Hours
- Please find out the timings for special exhibitions as they keep changing.
- You can check the official website of contact the authorities.
How to Reach Bauhaus Archive
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.36% of people who visit Berlin include Bauhaus Archive in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
76.92% of people start their Bauhaus Archive visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bauhaus Archive
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bauhaus Archive