Berlin Musical Instrument Museum56 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tiergartenstraße 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-30254810
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
Kulturforum, as the name suggests is the cultural hub of Berlin. Musikinstrumenten Museum is a part of the Kulturforum and is a must visit for music lovers. If you play an instrument, then you should definitely be visiting this museum. There are instruments kept from the oldest times to the most recent times with a lot of documentation supporting the information of these musical instruments. All in all it is a great place to explore and understand the basics of musical instruments and also witness a whole of them under one roof.
Berlin Musical Instrument Museum Travel Tips
- Children visiting the museum should be under the guidance of their parents.
Entrance Ticket Details For Berlin Musical Instrument Museum
- Adult: 6Euro
- Reduced: 3Euro
- Special guided tour - 3Euro + admission ticket
- Free admission: visitors under 18 years
- For annual ticket details – visit official website.
Berlin Musical Instrument Museum Hours
- Last entrance – 30 minutes before the closing hours
- Guide tour: 11am (Saturday), 6pm (Thursday)
How to Reach Berlin Musical Instrument Museum
- Nearby tram and S-Bahn station: Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.25% of people who visit Berlin include Berlin Musical Instrument Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Berlin Musical Instrument Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Berlin Musical Instrument Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Berlin Musical Instrument Museum
People normally also visit Fuhrerbunker while planning their trip to Berlin Musical Instrument Museum.