Berliner Philharmonie4140 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Herbert-von-Karajan-Straße 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany, 10785
- Phone: +49-30254880
- Fax: +49-03025488323
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Concert, Social, Music And Show Venues
No music lover ever goes back from Berlin without attending a concert in Berlin Philharmonie. The structure for one is very unconventional in terms of the way it is made. It is a golden tent like building which was made in the 1960s. They also have a lot of movies that are shown here, which don’t come under the category of mainstream films. These films are based on some really bold topics and are a treat for film lovers who are into independent films. You should also check out the digital concert hall as it is one of the rarest in the World. All in all, it is a treat to visit this place and you can plan your visit well in advance. The entire schedule with ticket prices is available on the website and you are sure to get a reasonable deal if you plan it well in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Berliner Philharmonie
- Check the official website for ticket prices.
Berliner Philharmonie Hours
- Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11 am to 2 pm (except for 24, 25, 26 and 31 December, 1 January, 1 May and the Easter and Whitsun holidays)
- The box office is open from 2 pm to 6 pm on Tuesdays when a Lunchtime Concert takes place.
Evening box office:
- The evening box office opens 90 minutes prior to the beginning of each concert.
Check the official website for ticket prices.
How to Reach Berliner Philharmonie
- Tiergartenstr: 9 minute walk.
- Varian-Fry-Str:10 minute walk
- Bus M41, M 48, Bus 200
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.49% of people who visit Berlin include Berliner Philharmonie in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.55% of people start their Berliner Philharmonie visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Berliner Philharmonie
74.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Berliner Philharmonie