Cafe Restaurant Jolesch1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Muskauer Str. 1, 10997 Berlin, Germany Map
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-306123581
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant
The Austrian Cafe Restaurant Jolesch is famous for its authentic Austrian cuisine and their homemade cake and pastries. Their red themed Dining space has black leather couches and tables and has large canvas painting adorning the walls. The signature Cake pie of Cafe Restaurant Jolesch has pumpkin seed cake as the base complemented by nougat cream and the Zotter couverture. You will be bewitched to see their wine shop that consists of White, Red and Sparkling Wines, Champagne, Gin, Brandy and rare country wines to select from. Liver Dumpling Soup, Vogerl Lentil Salad, Schnitzel Viennese Style, Fried Catfish Fillet, Steak Salad, Viennese Goulash, Weiner, Butterfish, Cabbage Salsa Salad and Braised Veal Cheeks are their specials.
How to Reach Cafe Restaurant Jolesch
- Bus N1 to stop : Lausitzer Platz (Berlin)
- Subways U1, U3 to stop : U-Bhf Schlesisches Tor
- Buses 165, 265, N1, N65 to stop : U-Bhf Schlesisches Tor
- Cafe Restaurant Jolesch Address: Muskauer Str. 1, 10997 Berlin, Germany
- Cafe Restaurant Jolesch Contact Number: +49-306123581
- Cafe Restaurant Jolesch Timing: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!