Berlin Botanical Gardens also known as Botanischer Gardens are a heaven for any botany lover. Spread over 43 hectares of land, this place offers you a getaway from the usual hustle bustle of the city. It basically offers you a perfect chance to connect with the nature and understand the plant world in such intricate detail. It has around 22,000 species and an accompanying museum to help you understand the intricacies of the botany world. All in all, even if you are not too interested in the botanical world- you are sure to develop an interest and fall in love with the amazing plant life that you will witness here.
Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum Travel Tips
- Library is open from 9:00 am-5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Check the library page for further information.
- Check revised and updated timings on the website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum
- Adults: 6 Euros
- Reduced: (Pupils, students and apprentices ,Alternative National Service, Unemployed, Disabled (50 to 69 'GdB'),Groups of 12 persons or more)-3 Euros
- Please check the official website for other timings.
Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum Hours
- February-9:00 am-5:00 pm
- April and August- 9:00 am-8:00 pm
- May to July-9 :00 am-9:00 pm
- Open daily- 10 am-6:00 pm
- 31st December- 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Closed on 24th December.
How to Reach Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum
- From U/S-Station : take Bus X 83 to Botanischer Garten
- From U-Station "Dahlem Dorf" (U3): Take Bus X 83
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.53% of people who visit Berlin include Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.29% of people start their Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dahlem Botanical Garden And Botanical Museum