Events and Festivals in Berlin, Germany
Events and Festivals in Berlin
- The International Film Festival Berlinale: Takes place in February and is the world’s second largest film event.
- The Festtage der Staatsoper: The classical music festival at the State Opera takes place at the OperUnter den Linden every March and April.
- Jazz Fest Berlin: This four day event is held in early November in venues across the city.
- Carnival of Cultures (Karneval der Kulturen): It is one of the Berlins most colorful festival taking place in the month of June. Representatives of different German culture take part in this event to show their culture and dance. It is said that over 1million people take part in this event.
- Short Film Festival Berlin: It takes place from 12th to 17th November.
- BerMuDa- Berlin Music Days: It takes place from 6th to 10th November.
- Worldtronics: It takes place from 17th November to 1st December.
- Love Parade: Usually taking place on a Saturday of July drives in lots of party goers around the globe. It is said to be one of the greatest street parties of the year where in millions of crazy heads join to celebrate it.
- Day of German Unity: Held in October.
- Festival of Lights: Held in October.
- Jazz Festival: It takes place from 31st October to 3rd November.
Trip plans for Berlin
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Berlin
Berlin Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Berlin
Berlin Segway Tour 331 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Cruise effortlessly through Berlin's parks and sidewalks as you view the sites by Segway! A self-balancing, personal transpor...Book Now
Save 7%Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Cruise 930 Reviews
Berlin hop-on hop-off tour allows you to hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard open top double decker buses. There ...
Original Berlin Food Adventure: 10 Local Tastings! New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover the real flavours of Berlin in 3.5 delicious hours. Taste your way through the history of Berlin cuisine, learn abou...Book Now
VIP Berlin with a Private guide, a car and a driver New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Welcome to amazing Berlin. We are Guides of Berlin and together we will discover, understand and have a memorable experience ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Oranienburg
- Events & Festivals in Bad Liebenwerda
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Dresden
- Events & Festivals in Chemnitz
- Events & Festivals in Himbergen
- Events & Festivals in Weimar
- Events & Festivals in Timmendorfer Strand
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Trier
- Events & Festivals in Mainz
- Events & Festivals in Aachen