Events and Festivals in Berlin
- The International Film Festival Berlinale: Takes place in February and is the world’s second largest film event.
- The Festtage der Staatsoper: The classical music festival at the State Opera takes place at the OperUnter den Linden every March and April.
- Jazz Fest Berlin: This four day event is held in early November in venues across the city.
- Carnival of Cultures (Karneval der Kulturen): It is one of the Berlins most colorful festival taking place in the month of June. Representatives of different German culture take part in this event to show their culture and dance. It is said that over 1million people take part in this event.
- Short Film Festival Berlin: It takes place from 12th to 17th November.
- BerMuDa- Berlin Music Days: It takes place from 6th to 10th November.
- Worldtronics: It takes place from 17th November to 1st December.
- Love Parade: Usually taking place on a Saturday of July drives in lots of party goers around the globe. It is said to be one of the greatest street parties of the year where in millions of crazy heads join to celebrate it.
- Day of German Unity: Held in October.
- Festival of Lights: Held in October.
- Jazz Festival: It takes place from 31st October to 3rd November.
Trip plans for Berlin
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Berlin
Berlin Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Berlin
Discover Berlin Half-Day Walking Tour1344 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Uncover Berlin's past and present on this enlightening 4-hour walking tour through Mitte, the citys historic center. Walk alo...Book Now
Berlin 1- or 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off City Circle Tour: Berlin's Landmarks and Monuments39 Reviews
This Berlin hop-on hop-off tour offers not only an audio-guided bus tour in 20 languages through Berlin, but also includes ea...Book Now
Save 7%Skip-the-Line Pergamon and New Museum Guided Tour in Berlin including Museum Island Day Pass40 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Discover the jewels of Berlin's world-famous Museum Island in this 3-hour tour with a expert local guide. Explore the wonders...
Save 7%Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Walking Tour552 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
See Berlin from an insiders perspective on this half-day walking tour! With your expert local guide, see Berlins main attract...
- Events & Festivals in Velten
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Wandlitz
- Events & Festivals in Oranienburg
- Events & Festivals in Zossen
- Events & Festivals in Strausberg