Events and Festivals in Berlin
- The International Film Festival Berlinale: Takes place in February and is the world’s second largest film event.
- The Festtage der Staatsoper: The classical music festival at the State Opera takes place at the OperUnter den Linden every March and April.
- Jazz Fest Berlin: This four day event is held in early November in venues across the city.
- Carnival of Cultures (Karneval der Kulturen): It is one of the Berlins most colorful festival taking place in the month of June. Representatives of different German culture take part in this event to show their culture and dance. It is said that over 1million people take part in this event.
- Short Film Festival Berlin: It takes place from 12th to 17th November.
- BerMuDa- Berlin Music Days: It takes place from 6th to 10th November.
- Worldtronics: It takes place from 17th November to 1st December.
- Love Parade: Usually taking place on a Saturday of July drives in lots of party goers around the globe. It is said to be one of the greatest street parties of the year where in millions of crazy heads join to celebrate it.
- Day of German Unity: Held in October.
- Festival of Lights: Held in October.
- Jazz Festival: It takes place from 31st October to 3rd November.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Berlin