Friedrichstadt-palast1938 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Friedrichstrasse 107, 10117 Berlin, Germany, 10117
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-3023262326
- Fax: +49-03023262323
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Social, Music And Show Venues
Friedrichstadt-Palast is undoubtedly the best theatre in Berlin. It not only provides you a lovely visual experience in terms of the amazing shows that happen here. But also pairs it up with an exquisite culinary experience that you can have at the Gastronomy. Along with this, the Wall Sky Lounge promises you a great time with some amazing drinks and ambience. The best part is that from Wall sky lounge you can easily have a bird’s eye view of the theatre and the concerts that are going on, who said a great ambience with lovely rinks comes with a price? Do try to catch a show when at Palast, especially if you are a theatre lover and want an experience like no other.
Friedrichstadt-palast Travel Tips
- Collection of tickets and sales for the show on the same day start one hour before the show.
- Theatre box office is located 20 metres to the right of the main entrance of the Palast.
- Due to certain lighting and film effects, the show is not recommended for epilepsy sufferers and viewing is at guests’ own risk.
- There are four wheelchair spaces in the Palast’s theatre hall. If you are able to move seats, you may alternatively select a seat in row 3.
- In the Wall Sky Lounge, you are either able to remain seated in your wheelchair or to move to a seat.
Entrance Ticket Details For Friedrichstadt-palast
- Please check official website for ticket prices.
Hotline operating hours
- Daily 9 a.m - 8 p.m (except 24 December 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 1 January)
Box office opening hours
- Daily 10 a.m - 6:30 p.m (except 24 December and 1 January)
Please check official website for show timings.
How to Reach Friedrichstadt-palast
- U-Bahn- line U6,
- S-Bahn- Friedrichstraße station,
- Bus 147, 142,
- Tram lines M1 and M5
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.65% of people who visit Berlin include Friedrichstadt-palast in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.79% of people start their Friedrichstadt-palast visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Friedrichstadt-palast
50.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Friedrichstadt-palast