German Museum Of Technology Berlin480 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Trebbiner Str. 9, 10963 Berlin, Germany, 10963 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +49-30902540
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Science Museums, Educational Site, Landmarks, Community And Government, Organizations And Associations
The Deutsches Technikmuseum is one of the most coveted collections of technical artefacts in the city of Berlin. Even though a lot of the stuff which was initially on display here got destroyed in the second World War, the museum has still managed to hold onto most of the scientific collection that was a dominant part of the German Museum of Technology. Apart from this, there are artefacts that have been present here for over a century now and a major part of the collection is procured by Deutsches Technikmuseum.
German Museum Of Technology Berlin Travel Tips
- Tickets are valid for same-day visits to the German Museum of Technology, the road traffic division "Man on the move" and the new exhibition "The Network" (from 9. September 2015) in the Ladestrasse area and the Science Center Spectrum.
- Please note: They also accept giro cards. The ticket desks close half an hour before museum closing time.
- There is no A/C in the museum.
- Hand-held photography and video for personal, non-commercial use is permitted on the premises and in the grounds of the Stiftung Deutsches Technikmuseum Berlin, as long as flash, lighting and tripods are not used.
Entrance Ticket Details For German Museum Of Technology Berlin
- Admission: 8.00 Euro, 4.00 Euro (Concession)
- Groups (of 10 or more): 5.00 Euro, 2.00 Euro(Concession)
- Mini-family ticket (1 adult + 2 children up to the age of 14): 9.00 Euro
- Maxi-family ticket (2 adults + 3 children up to the age of 14): 17.00 Euro
- Holders of Familien Pass Berlin get a reduction of 3,00 Euro on each museum-family ticket. The Familien Pass Berlin is available from the museum shop for 6.00 Euro.
- Children aged younger than six years are free.
- From 3 p.m. children and students up to the age of 18 are free.
German Museum Of Technology Berlin Hours
Public holidays: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Opening hours of the Museum park
- Tuesday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Saturday / Sunday: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
Opening hours of the historical archive and the library
- Tuesday to Thursday: 10.00 am to 5.15 pm
- Friday:10.00 am to 2.00 pm
How to Reach German Museum Of Technology Berlin
- Underground lines: U1, U7 Möckernbrücke U1, U2 Gleisdreieck
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25 Anhalter Bahnhof
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- German Museum Of Technology Berlin Address: Trebbiner Str. 9, 10963 Berlin, Germany, 10963
- German Museum Of Technology Berlin Contact Number: +49-30902540
- German Museum Of Technology Berlin Timing: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- German Museum Of Technology Berlin Price: 8 EUR
- Best time to visit German Museum Of Technology Berlin(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit German Museum Of Technology Berlin: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.23% of people who visit Berlin include German Museum Of Technology Berlin in their plan
60% of people start their German Museum Of Technology Berlin visit around 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see German Museum Of Technology Berlin
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting German Museum Of Technology Berlin
People normally club together Treptower Park and Unter Den Linden while planning their visit to German Museum Of Technology Berlin.
People also prefer to start their day with German Museum Of Technology Berlin.