Hamburger Bahnhof90 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Invalidenstrasse 50-51, 10557 Berlin, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-3039783411
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Museums
Hamburger Bahnhof is the go-to stop for all art lovers. It houses quite a large chunk of the contemporary art collection existing in Berlin. It basically is the largest building which houses Nationalgalerie’s holdings. The remaining buildings that have the rest of the chunk are AlteNationalgalerie, Museum Berggruen, Sammlung Scharf-Gerstenberg and a couple of other buildings. The museum is named after one of the very first rail stations when the system was introduced in Germany. The site used to function as a station and today is one of the most established sites for collection of art in the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hamburger Bahnhof
- Hamburger Bahnhof + temporaray exhibitions - 14 Euro (general), 7Euro (Concessions)
- Julian Rosefeldt. Manifesto: 8Euro (general), 4 Euro (Concessions)
Hamburger Bahnhof Hours
- Opening hours on public holidays – visit the official website.
How to Reach Hamburger Bahnhof
- Nearby Bus Station: Doberitzer Str. (Berlin)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hamburger Bahnhof Address: Invalidenstrasse 50-51, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- Hamburger Bahnhof Contact Number: +49-3039783411
- Hamburger Bahnhof Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Hamburger Bahnhof Price: 14 EUR
- Best time to visit Hamburger Bahnhof(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hamburger Bahnhof: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.42% of people who visit Berlin include Hamburger Bahnhof in their plan
75% of people start their Hamburger Bahnhof visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hamburger Bahnhof
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hamburger Bahnhof
People normally club together Neue Synagoge and Mauerpark while planning their visit to Hamburger Bahnhof.