- Address: Berlin, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Kreuzberg is undoubtedly one of the best areas of Berlin. Tourists and Locals alike seem to really like this area for the liveliness it offers. Kreuzberg for one has seen transformations like no other area in Berlin. Initially, it was the go to area for immigrants as well as battled a lot with identity for housing a lot of old postal codes. In the late 1970s it went on to become one of the most underprivileged quarters of the city until the late 90s where it emerged as a cultural hub. Today, it is the center for a lot of cultural activities and has a lot of entertainment to offer to you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kreuzberg
- Entry is free.
- You can visit this region anytime of the day.
How to Reach Kreuzberg
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kreuzberg Address: Berlin, Germany
- Kreuzberg Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kreuzberg(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kreuzberg: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.71% of people who visit Berlin include Kreuzberg in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60% of people start their Kreuzberg visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kreuzberg
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kreuzberg
People normally club together Unter Den Linden and Mercedes Benz Arena Berlin while planning their visit to Kreuzberg.