Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin161 Votes Currently Open
You are never too old to explore the world of Lego. It is ultimately an attraction to be enjoyed by kids but old people seem to love it equally. The LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is a worldwide rage and one of the best attractions in Berlin. You should definitely try out the block games, different Worlds that you can create in Lego World, the movies that you can watch and ultimately see you kids squeal with joy everytime they create something new. LEGOLAND is a part of one of the most lively areas of Berlin and hence is a must-visit attraction.
Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin Travel Tips
- Elevator is accessible for both wheelchair user and strollers.
- Lockers are available to keep personal belongings.
- Full baby changing facilities are available.
- The centre is accessible for disabled people.
- If you want to leave the Centre for short periods, please get yourself a stamp from our office.
- Wi-Fi access is available in designated areas.
Entrance Ticket Details For Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Admission at the door - 14 Euro for adults
Walk up Price
- Adult or child (3+ years)(Adults must be accompanied by a child) –18.50 Euro
- Children (under 3 years) – free
- Starts from 11 Euro
- Parent + Toddler ticket (admits 1 adult + 1 toddler under 5 )- 12 Euro (via online)
- Additional visitor (adult or child) - 6 Euro
- For group tickets and gift tickets – check the official website.
Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin Hours
- Last admission – 5:00 pm
How to Reach Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- By Train: U2, S1, S2, S25, RE3, RE4 or RE 5 to "PotsdamerPlatz".
- By Bus: M48, M85, M200 or M347 to "Varian-Fry-Straße" stop. By M41, get off at "PotsdamerPlatz"
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.8% of people who visit Berlin include Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin