Martin-gropius-bau175 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Niederkirchnerstraße 7 | Ecke Stresemannstr. 110, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-30254860
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Exhibition
Martin Gropius Bau has played various roles in terms of the exhibits it possesses. Initially an art gallery, this building of renaissance style is an exhibition hall today. This building was made by the celebrated architect Martin Gropius and is named after him because of the perfect execution of the Schinkel architecture. He was the great uncle of the well known- Walter Gropius. The building like many other places in Berlin was destroyed in the year 1945 and today is one of the restored marvels of the city.
Martin-gropius-bau Travel Tips
- Online tickets are available on the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Martin-gropius-bau
- Ticket price vary depending on the event.
- Admission for visitors of 16 or under : free.
- For reduced tickets, visit the official website.
- Ticket office : 10am - 6:30pm(Wednesday to Monday)
How to Reach Martin-gropius-bau
- Nearest travel terminal: S Anhalter Bahnhof (Berlin). Bus from this stop: M41
- Nearby Subway station: Potsdamer Platz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.78% of people who visit Berlin include Martin-gropius-bau in their plan
66.67% of people start their Martin-gropius-bau visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Martin-gropius-bau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Martin-gropius-bau