Museum Of Applied Art3898 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Matthäikirchplatz, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
The Museum of Decorative arts celebrates arts and crafts from the world over. It is in two parts. one part is at Kulturforum and the other is at Köpenick Palace. It has an amazing collection of crafts from many places. Be it glasswork, weaving, furniture or vessels, the museum seeks craftsmanship of any kind. It also has many artefacts from craft history which are lost as skills to the world but the products still live on through this collection.
The exhibits are such that anyone would be able to revel in their beauty and understand their importance. One of the oldest in Germany and also one of the few among the world this museum is unique, beautiful and a definite must visit.
Museum Of Applied Art Travel Tips
- This museum is currently under renovation.
- Best mode of transportation is bus and subway.
- Parking is available.
- Wheelchair access is fully possible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Applied Art
- Free admission for the children and young children under 18 years.
How to Reach Museum Of Applied Art
- U-Bahn U2 (Potsdamer Platz)
- Bus M29 (Potsdamer Brücke); M41 (Potsdamer Platz Bhf / Voßstraße); M48, M85 (Kulturforum)
- Grand Hyatt Berlin
- The Ritz Carlton Berlin
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.56% of people who visit Berlin include Museum Of Applied Art in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.32% of people start their Museum Of Applied Art visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Museum Of Applied Art
90.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Applied Art