Panorama Punkt GmbhCurrently Closed
- Address: Potsdamer Platz 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-3025937080
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tower
Panoramapunkt is rightly named so. People swear by the panoramic views of this building. You can see maximum attractions of utmost importance in Berlin from here. The view from the roof-top of Panoramapunkt which is a part of PotsdamerPlatz, is literally breath-taking. You can see attractions such as the TV Tower, Brandenburg Gate, the Federal Chancellery, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church , Bellevue Palace, Berlin Cathedral, the TV tower, Gendarmenmarkt, the Holocaust Memorial and the Reichstag from this building. On days where weather is clear, you can also witness Teufelsberg hill and windmills in the distance as well.
- Timings are subjected to change. Visit the official website before you visit the place.
- Groups of 15 or more people get 15% discount on admission by purchasing tickets online.
- Reduced: Euro5
- Children under 6: Free admission
- Family Tickets: Euro15.50 (2 adults + upto 4 children under 15)
- For group tickets, visit the official website.
- Panorama Platform – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (summer), 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (winter)
- Last entry 30 minutes before the closing hours.
- Panorama Cafe: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm (summer), 11:00 am – 5:00 pm (winter)
- The cafe is closed during events.
- Panoramapunkt is closed on 24th December.
- Nearby Station: PotsdamerPlatz station
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25, S26
- U-Bahn: U2
- Bus: 148, 123 and 200, 347
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.25% of people who visit Berlin include Panorama Punkt Gmbh in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
25% of people start their Panorama Punkt Gmbh visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Panorama Punkt Gmbh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Panorama Punkt Gmbh
Take a ride on Europe's fastest elevator! Feel the speed in your ears! 90 meters to the top in 20 seconds - that's fast! From the top you can enjoy a 360° panoramic view of Berlin. Check out the Sony center's rooftop! Go up late afternoon and stay until dark. A must-to-go in Berlin. Recommended!
Nice view point for 6 euro (students). Some history about Berlin wall as well + the fastest elevator in Europe (as lady said).
It was a great experience. The elevator is the fastest in Germany. It Climbs twenty four floors in just a few seconds. The Postdamplatz is a historical site in Berlin, and it gives you a panoramic view of the city
Beautiful view on Berlin especially Alexanderplatz TV Tower. The eerie sound of wind howling All the time.
Great place to enjoy historical site of Berlin from up above