Pfaueninsel ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Pfaueninsel, 14109 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Pfaueninsel is basically an island located in the river Havel in Berlin- Wannsee. It borders Potsdam and Brandenburg. The park and the Palace of this island are quite famous and make for a great day spend in the outskirts of the city. The island is very beautiful and you can definitely plan to visit with your family if you are going for a long time. You can see the palace, the park and most importantly enjoy the feeling of being on an island while being in the city of Berlin. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Berlin itinerary 4 days.
Pfaueninsel Park Travel Tips
- Visit is possible only via guided tour.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before the closing hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pfaueninsel Park
- General - 3Euro
- Reduced – 2.50Euro
- (plusEuro 2.00, Euro 1.00 reduced rate for the ferry to the island)
Pfaueninsel Park Hours
- April to October
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10am–5pm
- Monday: closed
- November to March: closed
- April to October: closed
- March: Saturday and Sunday: 11am–4:30pm
- November to February: Saturday and Sunday: 11am–3:30pm
- November to March: Saturday and Sunday – 11am – 3:30pm
- For other timings details, visit the official website
How to Reach Pfaueninsel Park
- Ferry from Wannsee station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.26% of people who visit Berlin include Pfaueninsel Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.71% of people start their Pfaueninsel Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pfaueninsel Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pfaueninsel Park
Pfaueninsel Park Reviews & Ratings
amazing little island! so much to explore, we really enjoyed the trip to the Pfaueninsel. We went in wintertime, i can imagine that i can be quite crowded during summer. anyway, definitely worth a visit!
I like this island. Not very big but mostl quiet and nice nature. A little too crowded for my taste in special in season but ok... minus: Birds in cages... I would not need the birds.
Pleasant couple of hours walking on the island. Crossing is easy with a regular ferry. One small disappointment: we only saw one single peacock walking around, which wasn't in a cage.
Beautiful island. Take a walk, relax, and meet the peafowl.
Nice place to haveba walk, to enjoy the landscapes and the nature.