Reichstag20407 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-3022732152
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture , Heritage Building
Reichstag is today the seat of German Parliament and holds a very prominent place in the history of Germany. It is amazing how in the past it was a reflection of the imperial rule in Germany but today, it is the face of the new democratic Germany.
Reichstag has seen its share of bad days, with a destructive fire and complete ignorance post World War II, Reichstag has come out stronger than before. There is a beautiful light sculpture made up of mirrors inside the building. They in a way enhances its old charm and adds to its modern beauty. While the exteriors are restored from the original building, the interiors are modern and eclectic. A definite must see for any Berlin tourist. Find a trip designed around this famous attraction: 1 day in Berlin, 2 days Berlin itinerary.
Reichstag Travel Tips
- You need to register online to see this place.
- This place is close to Brandenburger Tor and Potsdamer Platz.
- Audio guides are available.
- No parking facility is available.
- Last entrance is at 10:00 pm.
- Find out about the timings for roof and dome, very often they differ.
- Admission takes place every half an hour in the specified time.
- Die Eins
- China Club
- Habel Weinkultur
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Berlin include Reichstag in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.91% of people start their Reichstag visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Reichstag
52.66% of people prefer walking in order to reach Reichstag
how do i register online for free tourAnswer Report Abuse
You can register for Reichstag free tour on its official website. Not very sure if its free of cost. You may call on Reichstag contact number 49-3022732152 to confirm.Report Abuse