Soviet War Memorial Treptow5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Puschkinallee, 12435 Berlin, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +49-3025002333
- Tags: Statue, War Memorial
One of the most iconic places to visit on your trip to Berlin is the Soviet War Memorial or Treptow Tower. Opened in 1949, the memorial is a commemoration to the 7000 Soviet soldiers who died in the Second World War. The chief attraction at the war memorial is the gigantic statue of a Soviet soldier to which you will walk through a set of sarcophagi and stone steps. There are several other statues and sculptures installed in the memorial which you must make a point to explore on your visit. The entire complex is lined with lush trees and the cemetery is massive, making for a serene sight on any leisurely day to walk through.
- Soviet War Memorial Treptow Address: Puschkinallee, 12435 Berlin, Germany
- Soviet War Memorial Treptow Contact Number: +49-3025002333
- Soviet War Memorial Treptow Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!