- Address: Strasse des 17. Juni 100, 10557 Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Tiergarten is a pretty, green park in the city of Berlin. This park used to be a hunting ground for the royals but was later opened to the public. Like many of the buildings in Berlin, this park too was destroyed during the World War 2 which caused the flora and fauna to die out.
It was renovated and reconstructed later. Although it could never be restored to its former lush green self it has been turned into a beautiful park for the citizens. The victory coluimn and the Bellevue are not far. The Berlin Zoo is also a part of Tiergarten. It is also the largest park in Germany. It is a wonderful getaway in the middle of a busy city and a perfect pit-stop for the tourist tired after a busy day of exploration. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Berlin itinerary 7 days.
Tiergarten Travel Tips
- Attraction times and attraction prices within Tiergarten apply and vary.
- Skating can be done in winters.
- Limited parking facility is available.
How to Reach Tiergarten
- Train: Tiergarten (Berlin) (S): S5, S7, S75
- Bus: Tiergarten (Berlin) (S): N9; Hansaplatz (Berlin) (U): 106, N26
- Cafe am Neuen See
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.58% of people who visit Berlin include Tiergarten in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.27% of people start their Tiergarten visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tiergarten
92.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiergarten