Victory Column1380 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Großer Stern, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Monument
Berlin Victory Column is a mark of German history and represents the victory of the Prussian in the German- Danish war. Originally designed by Heinrich Strack, this victory column was made between 1864 and 1873. Today it comes in the list of monuments that are put in preservation order. All in all, it represents around three victories. One being the victory of the Prussians in the German-Danish was which took place in the year 1864. Later, the victory of Germans over Austria in the year 1866 was also included. Lastly, the victory of Prussians again over France in the year 1870-71 was put here in the column. The column has around 285 steps which go in a spiral and claim to be fit only for the fittest.
Victory Column Travel Tips
- Please confirm the timings as well as the ticket prices to witness additional features from the authorities.
- Undertake the climbing of 285 steps only if you are physically fit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Victory Column
- 3.00 Euros
- 2.50 Euros (after reduction)
How to Reach Victory Column
- 0 minute walk from Grober Stern.
- Bus no: 187,100,106. N26
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Berlin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Berlin and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.05% of people who visit Berlin include Victory Column in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
70.11% of people start their Victory Column visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Victory Column
92.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victory Column