Central Railroad StationCurrently Open
- Address: Bern Railway Station, Postautostation 1, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-0512202931
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Station
The Central Railroad Station is a mall in disguise. You have a fleet of restaurants, souvenir shops, boutiques, cafes, book stores, marts and more. From the Central Railroad Station is actually the beginning of the old town of Bern. However, this station is pretty fascinating in itself. Instead of rushing to explore the old town, take an hour or two and browse through this clean and well maintained station.
Central Railroad Station Travel Tips
- There is a help desk at the station that assists with directions around the city.
- Take the car park lift to the terrace to enjoy the magnificent views of city and the gorgeous Alps.
- Bathrooms at the station are scrupulously clean.
- Lockers are available.
Central Railroad Station Hours
- Shop and restaurant timings at the station may differ.
- Monday –Friday: 8 am to 12 pm and 1.30 pm – 4.45 pm
How to Reach Central Railroad Station
- Train: Schweiz. Rail City Bern Train Station
- Bahnhof Bern Train Station
- Bus: Bus Dagi Bus Station
- Bern, Hauptbahnhof Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bern before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bern and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.21% of people who visit Bern include Central Railroad Station in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.5% of people start their Central Railroad Station visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Central Railroad Station
77.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Central Railroad Station