The Rose Garden (Rosengarten) is a colorful, well maintained, wide garden that makes for an ideal spot to relax with magnificent views of the old town. In its comely atmosphere it holds a variety of flowers and lovely restaurant that serves finger licking food. The garden has a few fun rides for kids as well. If you’re looking for a perfect picnic spot in Bern the Rose Garden should be the next place you should head towards, but be warned beforehand as in the Rosengarten Bern, parking can be an issue because of lack of spaces available, and thus public transports are a preferred means of reaching here. The experience of sitting amidst the serene beauty of the park can’t be just described in words and should be enjoyed once atleast.
- Don’t miss the breathtaking views from the garden.
- Do not littler in the garden premises.
- Rose Garden Bern entrance fee: Free entry
- Train: Schweiz. RailCity Bern Train Station
- By Bus: Bus 10, 40 and M3 stops at Rosengarten bus station.
- By tram: Tram 9 stops at Viktoriaplatz light rail station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bern before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bern and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.92% of people who visit Bern include Rose Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
49.19% of people start their Rose Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Rose Garden
94.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rose Garden