Rose GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Alter Aargauerstalden 31B, 3006 Bern, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +41-313313206
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
The Rose Garden (Rosengarten) is a colorful, well maintained, wide garden that makes for an ideal spot to relax with magnificent views of the old town. In its comely atmosphere it holds a variety of flowers and lovely restaurant that serves finger licking food. The garden has a few fun rides for kids as well. If you’re looking for a perfect picnic spot in Bern the Rose Garden should be the next place you should head towards, but be warned beforehand as in the Rosengarten Bern, parking can be an issue because of lack of spaces available, and thus public transports are a preferred means of reaching here. The experience of sitting amidst the serene beauty of the park can’t be just described in words and should be enjoyed once atleast.
Rose Garden Travel Tips
- Don’t miss the breathtaking views from the garden.
- Do not littler in the garden premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rose Garden
- Rose Garden Bern entrance fee: Free entry
How to Reach Rose Garden
- Train: Schweiz. RailCity Bern Train Station
- By Bus: Bus 10, 40 and M3 stops at Rosengarten bus station.
- By tram: Tram 9 stops at Viktoriaplatz light rail station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bern before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bern and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rose Garden Address: Alter Aargauerstalden 31B, 3006 Bern, Switzerland
- Rose Garden Contact Number: +41-313313206
- Rose Garden Timing: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Best time to visit Rose Garden(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rose Garden: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.97% of people who visit Bern include Rose Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
49.19% of people start their Rose Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Rose Garden
94.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rose Garden
People normally club together Zytglogge and Cathedral At Munsterplatz while planning their visit to Rose Garden.