Rose Garden, Bern
About Rose Garden, Bern
Rose Garden, Bern - Address, Phone Number
Address: Alter Aargauerstalden 31B, 3006 Bern, Switzerland
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 13.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Garden, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Rose Garden (Rosengarten) is a colorful, well maintained, wide garden that makes for an ideal spot to relax with magnificent views of the old town. In its comely atmosphere it holds a variety of flowers and lovely restaurant that serves finger licking food. The garden has a few fun rides for kids as well. If you’re looking for a perfect picnic spot in Bern the Rose Garden should be the next place you should head towards, but be warned beforehand as in the Rosengarten Bern, parking can be an issue because of lack of spaces available, and thus public transports are a preferred means of reaching here. The experience of sitting amidst the serene beauty of the park can’t be just described in words and should be enjoyed once atleast.
Rose Garden Information
- Don’t miss the breathtaking views from the garden.
- Do not littler in the garden premises.
Rose Garden Ticket Prices
- Rose Garden Bern entrance fee: Free entry
How To reach Rose Garden by Public Transport
- Train: Schweiz. RailCity Bern Train Station
- By Bus: Bus 10, 40 and M3 stops at Rosengarten bus station.
- By tram: Tram 9 stops at Viktoriaplatz light rail station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bern before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bern and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rose Garden, Bern Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Ambassador 4* Fassbindhotels.ch
- Youth Hostel Bern
- Conférence Suisse Des Directrices Et Directeurs Ca
- Hotel Belle Époque
- Hotel Ibis Budget Bern Expo
- Bern Backpackers Hotel Glocke Gmbh
- Holiday Inn Bern - Westside
- Zermatt, Bahnhof
- Hotel Ibis Styles Bern City
- Bern Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bern
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bern
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bern
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bern
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bern
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bern