Tierpark Dahlholzli is a magnificent zoo that starts by a river and ends in the forest. The strategic location of Tierpark Dahlholzli is undoubtedly a bonus while the free entry is a cherry on the top. However, a few things like the vivarium are charged. The zoo is home to a variety of adorable animals of which a selective few can be petted and fed. If you're looking for a fun family day out with kids, do consider the Tierpark Dahlholzli zoo.
Tierpark Dahlholzli Travel Tips
- You need to pay a fee if you wish to see some extra animals.
- The ticket office closes half an hour before closing time.
- The zoo is open throughout the year.
- Guided tours are available.
- Car parking is expensive.
- Wheelchair accessibility available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tierpark Dahlholzli
- You have to pay for guided tours and chosen activities in the zoo.
How to Reach Tierpark Dahlholzli
- Train: Gurten Kulm Inclined Railway Station
- BLS Reisezentrum Bern Weissenbühl Train Station
- Bus: Bus Dagi Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bern before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bern and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.67% of people who visit Bern include Tierpark Dahlholzli in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
59.21% of people start their Tierpark Dahlholzli visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tierpark Dahlholzli
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tierpark Dahlholzli