Betul is a city and municipality in southern Madhya Pradesh, India. It is the administrative center of its eponymous district and forms the southernmost part of the Bhopal Division in the Betul-Harda Parliamentary Constituency. The district also includes Amla, which serves as a separate headquarters. In Betul, there are total 72 number of colleges. Some main colleges are as follows
* Govt Jaywanti Haksar P G College Betul
* Bhimrao Ramrao Ambedkar College Of Education, Run By Shri Ram Shiksha Parishad, Chakkar Road Ambedk
* Late Shri Nandkishore Singh Patel Memorial College, Near Link Road, Sadar, Betul
* Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose College
* Shri Ram Pharmacy College Jamthi Betul Wikipedia
Planning a vacation to Betul in India? This vacation planner will provide you with all the essential information you need. Betul is located at a short trip away from Nagpur a major city in India. Take a short trip from Betul and set some time aside to explore the Nagpur. Dotted with places like Pride Hotel, Hotel Tuli International, Hardeo; it will definitely be a good idea. Also, to reach Betul, you'll have to take a flight to Nagpur; so its not really a detour. And even if it is, the city is worth paying at least a quick visit. Popular vacation packages of Betul are of 1-2 days.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Betul and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!