How to Reach Beziers
- By Air: Beziers airport is connected through flights from Bristol, Dusseldorf and Stockholm operated by Ryanair. While travelling from other international cities, you can get down at Montpellier, Carcassonne and Perpignan airports and reach Beziers with an hour’s ride.
- By Train: TGV and Intercity trains run to and from Beziers to Paris Gare de Lyon. You can also reach the city from Barcelona by train.
- By Car: Beziers can be accessed through the motorway A75 to Paris.
- On Foot: The city is pedestrian friendly, so it is easy to get anywhere in the town by walk. But be careful as the slopes are quite steep.
- By Bus: There is a free shuttle service that takes you to the city centre from the train station.
- By Bicycle: You can also rent a bicycle and pedal along the coast.
- By Boat: Cruises are available in case you want to go explore the Canal du Midi.