How to Reach Beziers, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Beziers
- By Air: Beziers airport is connected through flights from Bristol, Dusseldorf and Stockholm operated by Ryanair. While travelling from other international cities, you can get down at Montpellier, Carcassonne and Perpignan airports and reach Beziers with an hour’s ride.
- By Train: TGV and Intercity trains run to and from Beziers to Paris Gare de Lyon. You can also reach the city from Barcelona by train.
- By Car: Beziers can be accessed through the motorway A75 to Paris.
- On Foot: The city is pedestrian friendly, so it is easy to get anywhere in the town by walk. But be careful as the slopes are quite steep.
- By Bus: There is a free shuttle service that takes you to the city centre from the train station.
- By Bicycle: You can also rent a bicycle and pedal along the coast.
- By Boat: Cruises are available in case you want to go explore the Canal du Midi.
Are you looking for a Beziers travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Beziers from Nearby Cities
|Sérignan to Beziers||10.86 km||13 mins|
|Valras-plage to Beziers||13.63 km||13 mins|
|Roujan to Beziers||20.82 km||20 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Beziers
- How to reach Montpellier
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Perpignan
- How to reach Arles
- How to reach Avignon
- How to reach Toulouse
- How to reach Aix-en-provence
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Hyeres
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans