Are you looking for what to do in Beziers?
PLACES TO SEE
- Saint-Nazaire Cathedral: A magnificent 14th century architecture located in the high part of the town. It is visible when you are travelling to the city from Narbonne. It is the most important tourist attraction in the city.
- The Plateau des Poetes: An English Style Park designed in 1867 by the Bulher brothers, who were both landscape artists.
- Canal du Midi: Another important sightseeing place, Canal du Midi is a canal in the west of town, constructed by a Languedoc architect Pierre-Paul Riquet.
- Musee des Beaux Arts: The town museum which exhibits the works of Rubens and Delacroix and several other local artists.
- Arenas: The two arenas of the city – one a Roman style structure in Saint-Jaques district and another in the style of Spanish bullrings built Fernand Castelbon de Beauxhostes in 1906.
- Les Bateaux du Midi Day Tours: Boat travel in the River Orb with a well-informed tour guide. 14, Rue des Ecluses, 34500 Beziers, France.
- Le Petit Train: Get around the city from the cathedral to the Canal du Midi on a small train. Fonserane, Beziers, France.
- Relax Bike Tours: Well organized cycle trip around the town. 70 Allees Paul Riquet, 34500 Beziers, France.
- Vinodaqui: Touring of vineyards and wine-tasting activities.
Below we have a list of things to do in Beziers and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Beziers getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Beziers with confidence.