Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir
About Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir, Bhachau
Overview of Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir
Welcome to the page of Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir. This is a place of interest in the city of Bhachau in India. Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir is not the prime point of interest of Bhachau. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Bhachau
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Bhachau trip planner.
Getting around Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir, Bhachau
Suggested transit method is Train. The distance between the points being 36.54 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 44 minutes. The expense of the trip is INR 700.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 30 minutes, covering a distance of 34.85 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly INR 750.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 34.85 Kilometre costing USD 4 and the duration of the trip will be 30 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly INR 120, taking around 9 minutes. The distance between the two points is 2.91 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 28 minutes for a distance of 2.37 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Gothi Ambe Mata Mandir, Bhachau
A Rich Look Temple Situated In Hill Surrounded With Houses.....!!
My house near gothi ambe Mata mandir
- Other Attractions
- Sripuram Golden Temple
- Yelagiri Hills
- Vellore Fort
- Jalagandeswarar Temple
- Amirthi Zoological Park
- Swamimalai Hills
- Archeological Museum Of India
- Kavalur Observatory
- Muthu Mandapam
- Grt Regency
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sripuram Golden Temple
- Budget Hotels Near Yelagiri Hills
- Hotels Near Vellore Fort
- Luxury Hotels Near Jalagandeswarar Temple
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Amirthi Zoological Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Swamimalai Hills
- Luxury Hotels Near Archeological Museum Of India
- Luxury Hotels Near Kavalur Observatory
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Muthu Mandapam
- Cheap Hotels Near Grt Regency
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Ahmedabad, Bhuj, Surat, Anand, Surendranagar, Gandhidham, Amreli, Bhachau
- 3 Day Trip to Bhuj from Ahmedabad