Lohagarh FortCurrently Open
- Address: Lohagarh Fort, Gopalgarh, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-9212578046
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fort
Overview of Lohagarh Fort
Built in the early 18th century, the majestic Lohagarh Fort boasts of being one of the strongest fort ever built in the history of India. The Bharatpur Jat Ruler, Maharaj Suraj Mal constructed it with a clear intention of protecting it from invaders. The fort is surrounded by water on all sides and is accessible only by two gates which can be operated only from within. The fort is famous for being able to withstand repeated attacks by the British forces in 1805.
More about Bharatpur
Explore Lohagarh Fort and other prime spots of the city using Bharatpur trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Bharatpur like Goyal Guest House, Hotel Anokhi, Swaraj Resorts Bharatpur and Hotel Celebration.
If you want to add the visit to Lohagarh Fort in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Bharatpur vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Bharatpur.
How to Reach Lohagarh Fort
- Buses to stop : Central Bus Stand, Bharatpur
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bharatpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bharatpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lohagarh Fort Address: Lohagarh Fort, Gopalgarh, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001, India
- Lohagarh Fort Contact Number: +91-9212578046
- Lohagarh Fort Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lohagarh Fort(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Lohagarh Fort Reviews & Ratings
Sir tell me 90 student astimateAnswer Report Abuse
There is no entry fee for Lohagarh Fort.Report Abuse